46.

(The song added is what Harry refers to)

Harry

Today is now Friday again. I've been here a week and a couple days and I can't get her out of my head or heart. I sometimes wish I'd never seen her, but I'll never regret the time I spent with her or the love I've given her. I just wish it didn't hurt so fucking much. Listening to this song repeatedly isnt helping me either.

I guess I'm gonna go back to the apartment and get ahold of Liam to remove this piece. Then I'll go from there.

I'll write her a note and leave it with Liam when I go there.
I'm going to have to distance myself, for myself. Although I'm a man of my word, I will always keep my promises as I gave with the ring I gave her. I can't believe how much she had me from the start.

Saturday morning I have just gotten back to this apartment.

It holds memories here of her as well. I can't escape them, she's everywhere in my mind.

Well here goes nothing

To Liam: hi, it's Harry, can you possibly remove the piece today?

From Liam: hey Harry, how are you? It's still fairly early so no other plans.

To Liam: I'm not the best, but trying. Does that mean you can? If so, what time?

From Liam: I hope it gets better. Yes, and anytime, I'll just close till were done

To Liam: ok thank you, I'm on my way

I got there and Liam was true to his word. He closed the gym. Then took me to a closed area and removed the piece. I thanked him, handed him the note and asked him to give it to Nevaeh. I couldn't help but shake my head and an unwanted tear slipped. I told him I was glad I met him, but I wouldn't bother him again and to please look out for her.

I turned and walked out the building sad that I knew that I'm losing yet another person I got to know because of her.

I decide to take a chance and go by Brenda and Louis house. I wanted to thank Brenda for being nice to me even though she never really had to be. I don't really know how I'll react upon seeing Louis if he's even home.

I arrived at their home. I was froze in place, just thinking about how many more people I'd gotten to know and now will just lose.

Finally I gathered enough about myself to go to the door, but just as I was about to knock I was pulled into a hug. It took me by surprise, I looked up to see who it could be. It surprised me to see it was no other than Brenda. She said "I am so happy to see you. Are you ok?"

I just shook my head and said "I don't think I will be for some time, but it's my fault"

"No Harry, it's not. You did nothing wrong and I told her as much"

"It doesn't matter anymore Brenda, I just came here to thank you for being nice to me, you never had to be. I guess Lou doesn't care to be my friend after all this time either so I'm just going to move somewhere else. It hurts to much to stay here"

"Harry please, I've been as you say nice to you because you're an amazing guy and friend. Have you talked to Nevaeh at all?"

"No"

"I think you should"

"I don't think...

"Just trust me on this one Harry please, before you leave for ...

"Stop, just stop Brenda, she don't care for me it's clear. There's nothing here for me, nothing to keep me here. I'll never forget her. It's just to hard being constantly reminded everyday I'm not good enough"

I turned to leave but before I left...

"I'm sorry but I said what I came to say I need to go. Thank you for being nice to me, not many ever have" I hugged her and left quickly

Getting into my car I broke down.

I tried to get myself together enough to at least drive myself to my apartment.

My phone went off

From Brenda: Harry, I'm here for you whenever you need someone to talk to or just listen or even a shoulder

I couldn't believe what she was saying. Could she even be real?

To Brenda: thanks, I'll try to remember that

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Brenda is being a good friend dont you think?

Like

Comment