81.

The next day, it was nearly noon and everybody was heading out. To my surprise there was a vehicle pulling into the driveway though.

JoJo hadn't left yet, so she decided to wait to see what was going on since she had known that pretty much everyone had been here and spent the entire night.

She then asks "Nevaeh do you know who this is?"

I just shook my head "no, I don't, Harry are you expecting anyone?"

"No, baby I'm not"

What surprised all of us is when the vehicle stopped is Brenda and Louis stepped out.

What were they doing here? I literally just told her yesterday that perhaps I  could hear them out, but not then so they just show up here. Why? What's so important now?

JoJo said "We'll head out then, if you need anything just let us know" she gave both Harry and I hugs and left quickly. Brian already had the kids in the car anyway.

Brenda was quick to speak, saying "I know you said not yesterday, but we had to tell you two face to face and we thought the sooner the better considering that it's been months since we last talked"

I had to laugh at this. "Did you figure that out did ya? We've been knowing that. You know what though we had to keep going on we've got lives that don't stop or surround around the two of you. We have three little children that depend on us each day believe that or not, we cannot just disappear" I was on fire.

"Nevaeh it's not like that. Of course you do, we never once thought you'd think twice about it or put your lives on hold or anything like that. It's just that..."

"What exactly are you getting at then? Because up until JoJo had Benjamin it seemed as though everything was going good. You asked about using the yard to get married, which I thought you already knew I was going to do. As well as I was waiting for the kids to get old enough to be part of our wedding. It just didn't seem as though you cared though or even payedany attention. Even so Harry and I still offered for you the use of the front yard and we were under the impression that everything was good. Then boom, nothing was heard from either one of you, so I guess we were wrong about that as well. So we rearranged our wedding so don't either of you worry we got it worked out just fine"

Brenda is now crying. Boo-hoo truth hurt or what?

"Lou, maybe this was a mistake"

I took her arm. "No, you're not going to do this. You obviously came here for a reason, right. What is it? Haven't you been silent long enough?"

Harry then said "Nevaeh, baby please calm down"

"Seriously? He's not been a very good friend to you either" I pointed to Louis

I couldn't believe this. Was Harry going to just let everything go that easily?

"You know what, you can do whatever you want. Apparently I don't have any patience for this" Before turning to leave I said "mind taking care of the kids for a bit? I'll be back soon" I went into the house. Heading into the basement workout area, putting on my headphones and started off on the treadmill and went from there.

I wanted to slap the both of them for even coming here. How dare they. I fucking told her just yesterday yet they think they can just go around and do whatever they want.

She's not going to ruin my wedding day. If Harry wants to be there on their side, well then I guess he can go be with them. I don't need him either. I will not have it.

I've been down here about two hours now and still haven't thought about stopping.

Suddenly I see someone standing across the room. Why the fuck is he down here? I specifically asked him to take care of the kids. "What are you doing down here? Where are the kids?" He better not have left them alone or with them.

"I came to find you" he says.

"Why, I'm fine. I'm an adult Harry. Again where are the kids?"

"Baby..."

"NO, NOT BABY, I FUCKING ASKED YOU WHERE ARE MY KIDS?" I was pissed now he was basically avoiding the question.

"They're upstairs playing"

"Are you fucking kidding me, you leave three kids unattended and you come here to what? See if I'm here?"

"Theyrenotalone" he says low and fast.

"What was that? Cuz I know you aren't going to say you're dumb enough to have left my kids with them"

"Yes"

"You know what, I thought I knew you better than that. Apparently I don't know you at all either. So I think it's best if you just go, leave with your friends, for a while anyway. I don't even know if I know you enough to marry you at this point. Get out of my  house"

"Nevaeh, please don't do this. If you'd just lis..."

I got over to him and pointed to him. I said " I'm not going to be listening to anything today, but thanks for ruining the good night I had. To think that I  thought it was going to be a good year. The joke was on me I guess but when isn't it? I cannot seriouly believe that you of all people just fall right at their feet just like that. Have you forgotten about the fact that they've been complete strangers for the past five months? Is it all worth it to you Harry?"

I motion to the stairs "go, I'll go take care of MY kids like I should've been doing to begin with. You and your friends need to leave. You'll need to tell the kids you're going away for a little bit. Move it, I really don't know what made you think this would be a good idea"

We reached the top of the stairs. I called each of the kids to Harry. "Your dad has something to tell you" I told them.

Harry has tears in his eyes as he begins to huddle all three children together telling them how much he loves them and that he's going to miss them but he has to go somewhere for a few days. Just as I'd said. He walked over to me and said in my ear so that they couldn't hear, "baby, I really wish you wouldn't do this. You know me so well. I love you more than anything this is killing me but I'll do anything for you, you know that right?"

I wish I truly did right this moment. I wish he truly knew me better than his actions just showed.

I said "I used to Harry but today's actions have me kinda confused and scared to be honest. Can you please get them out of my house now?"

********************************

What is it that Brenda and Louis want her to know you think?

If you're liking please
hit that ☆

Have a good day/night ❤