48.

Harry

I couldn't even imagine what Nevaeh wanted or as Brenda said needed to talk to me about.

I'd told her I was on my way, but I was in no hurry. I guess the way I thought about it was, she didn't feel any need to talk to me until she read my words to her on how I felt, yet it didn't faze her before when I actually needed her for real comfort  when I was in hell doing what she'd asked of me. Why should I really even care now what she has to say? I know exactly why, because I'm not that cold and I'm fucking in love with her.

I'll get there, maybe just not as quickly as before.

Soon enough I arrived at Brenda's place. Isn't it funny how I don't even call it Louis' anymore? I wonder if they're even together anymore, he never seems to be there.

I head up to the door, dragging myself along.

Brenda answers the door. "Harry, you don't look so good, are you sleeping? Eating?"

"Don't worry yourself about me, you've got Lou and JoJo and the others that's enough"

She waved her hand at me "thats silly, besides Lou I think has been too preoccupied lately to even know if I'm alive or not"

"What the fuck, we may not be friends but he don't just get to start fucking you over just because he replaced me with his new sister" I was pissed instantly

"Harry, calm down. I don't think he's even spoke to Alexa"

"Then who Brenda? Tell me now. I'll kill him myself that trading fuck"

"Harry, I have no proof of anything. Besides you came to talk to Nevaeh right"

"Oh, yeah, maybe that's not such a good idea"

Just then she walked in, puffy eyes, but still as gorgeous as ever. One thing I noticed right off though is she was blonde now. I hated it, because I can't deny her no matter how she's done or how upset I am.

She said "hi Harry"

I did my best to stay neutral and cold, like she had been, but it's just not me. I said "hi Nevaeh, so you wanted to talk?"

She looked down, playing with with her shirt "yes, Harry I'd like to talk to you. I actually need to tell you a few things"

"Ok, but why now?"

"Harry please it's not easy and I've made mistakes no doubt, I'm not perfect. If you want to walk out that door and never talk to me after, I won't blame you, or hold you to your promises or keep this ring" she held it up

"I won't take it back, it can't be that bad. I'll listen. If you actually read what I wrote you, you'd know that yet here we are. What do you want to say Nevaeh?"

I was getting a bit irritated by the fact she thought I'd just take the ring and my promises back. What kind of man does she take me for?

She cleared her throat and asked if we could talk in private?

"Why, I'm sure I'm the last to know whatever it is you have to say anyway?"

"No, actually Brenda is the only one that knows, that's because she was there and she kinda gave me shit already about how  bad I am. So please, can I talk to you in private?"

I could see this once strong woman standing in front of me starting to break.

I said "yes, ok no funny business though"

"Thank you"

We walked up the stairs and ended up in the very room that held both good and bad memories for me in from her. I couldn't help but wonder of which this was going to be.

She said "please sit Harry"

I sat cautiously on the bed. I told her to go ahead with what she had to say.

"I'm not really sure how to start so I guess I'll start with answering the questions you've asked me numerous times, but I couldn't really answer before. Once I'm completely done I only hope you'll understand.

I shook my head, wait, "what questions and why now?"

"Harry please let me just tell you. You've asked me on many times how I felt about marriage and children. Well, after much thought and going to become a mother. I've come to only one answer each time, that answer is...I can't imagine my life with anyone besides you. I'd like to have your children. I've only come to realize that I had a one track mind lately, well since my appointment then after finding out my father was still alive. I had to do something to protect my family and the ones I love." Tears started to fall. "Harry, I thought I just had a bug as you already knew. It turns out it's  the type that grows with you for nine months" I  could see her watching my face now "I didn't do it to trap you my any means. Nobody knew of my change till I showed up here but I legally changed my name as well. You remember us talking about Mels baby and the last name correct? Well turns out I thought if the baby doesn't have Timms as a last name the Damien  can never find him/her. So regardless if we end up together or not they will be Styles"

I couldn't hold it anymore "are you shitting me Nevaeh?"

"What? Harry no,never"

"So you're sitting here telling me you legally changed your name to Nevaeh Styles and you're pregnant with my baby ?"

"No, not exactly"

"I didn't think so, yet more, I don't even know what you call them...

"Wait Harry, yes I'm pregnant and yes my last name is legally Styles but I also put in a different first name. Although you can call me anything you want, I chose Sarah. I think that's the most of it. So I guess it's up to you if you trust me or want to be with me, oh and just so you know Mr Styles, I love you so much as well and missed the shit out of you"

I reached over and cupped her cheeks and kissed her hard.

I know, I know I gave in too early right? I couldn't help myself, she has my heart and now my baby. If I'm lucky in the next couple years or so I'll be able to make her my wife.

We walked down stairs. I walked up to Brenda "can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I just need to thank you for everything. I'm going to be a dad, Brenda, I can't believe it" I hugged her tight

"You are a good man Harry, you deserve it and to be happy and loved"

"So do you, you know that right?"

"I will be"

"I'm gonna go, but if you need anything, you let me know"

"I will, it goes both ways"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How do you think that went?

What's going on with Louis?

Like

Comment