44.

Harry

It's now friday. I've found a nice calm place to stay, it's only downfalls are it's beauty remind me how much I miss Nevaeh at every turn. Even though I think that would probably happen anywhere that I'd have ended up. I'm both happy then again kinda sad that not one person has tried to contact me since I've left 2 days ago. I thought that mine and Louis friendship was better than that, I guess I was the fool there too. As far as Nevaeh, she most likely don't care. She got the info she wanted, she's got her friends, she's still got Liam and soon she'll have a baby.

What I don't understand is, what? Why?
What did I do so bad? All I did was love her and gave her my entire heart, is that so bad?
Why couldn't she just tell me, I had no chance to start with when I asked her?
Is this kinda thing fun for their entire family to pull people in, hurt them just for the fun then humiliate them? Oh God what's she going to do to me next, join up with Lou and Alexa to do something real cruel.

I've gotta end all of this, I need to see if Liam can remove this damn thing from my ear.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

To my surprise Liam answered

"Hey Harry, you've been quiet, where are you? Are you ok?"

"Let's just say I'm away, not that anyone gives a shit where I'm really at, but anyway I just want to know something"

"Ok, I'll help if I can"

"Well, I'm trying to get over Nevaeh, but it's not working to well. I'm afraid she's in my blood to stay, I'll always love her even though I know she doesn't feel the same. Anyway, can you remove this ear thing, I'm done with it?"

"Oh, uh yeah I should be able to. As far as Vaeh, I think you're wrong"

"It don't matter, no need to try to cheer me on it, I think she was done before she truly started, it's ok, it's my fault. She's got you and her friends"

"Well uh  whatever you say Harry. I'll do that for you when you want just let me know"

"Ok thank you, then I won't bother you again Liam, just please take care of her"

Brenda

It's been 2 days and I've still not heard anything back from Nevaeh. I've heard nothing more from Harry. We've not heard anything from Alexa or even Liam. It's been strangely quiet.
It's actually making me kinda nervous.

Then all of a sudden my phone started ringing. It was Mel calling. I answered.
She started asking if I could maybe bring her to the doctor and that Vaeh was supposed to bring her but that she hasn't been home in 3 days. This appointment was basically a check up nothing specific and she felt fine, but was worried that Vaeh has been gone for so long. I told her I'd pick her up and she could stay at mine until we heard from Vaeh, but I had no idea where she was. I also told her we would call the doctor to tell them we would reschedule.

Nevaeh

I know I shouldn't have just left without any word but I feel like I had to find out for myself if what Alexa was telling Harry was true. So here I am in London. Sure enough, he's known as a retired businessman by the name of Matt Adams. So I looked him up and went to see him. I had to know for myself that he fathered Alexa all those years ago yet never said a word. I just want to know why.

One I found him, the look of shock on his face was to take the prize if it were some type of competition.

I said "so Matt or shall I say Dan how are you doing these days of the dead?"

He nearly fell over.

He started stuttering as he asked "H-How d-did you f-find me Nevaeh?"

"It doesn't matter how, now does it, it mearly matters that I did. So you know how much trouble this could bring for you?"

"Nevaeh, after I lost your mother I was too lost and hurt to return, you wouldn't understand"

"You know, you're right about one thing, I don't understand how you could just abandon me like that. Yet it's nothing unusual for either of you was it"

He just looked at me, mouth open wide

I said " you may want to close your mouth, you know before something flies into it" I glanced around "I do have a question for you and I want a truthful straight answer"

He nodded "ok, what is it?"

"Did you father another child at the same time as mom was pregnant with me?"

He looked down "it shouldn't have ever happened, but yes I did. It was a girl, she was placed for adoption right at birth"

"Have you met her or given her anything? Is she to get anything under this false name now upon your death?"

"Yes, I've met her, but No she gets nothing, she has good parents"

"Then who does? I mean you've got money and things right?"

"Yes, and I don't really know"

"How bout you will everything to Sarah Styles? You get it done and I leave and you never seen me, but you don't change any of it once I leave either"

"Ok, I won't need once I'm gone anyway"

It took a day to get all finalized. I didn't trust him as far as I could see him, so I had to make sure he wouldn't change anything, so I did this my way.

I got back home on the third day but went to make sure my change of name had gotten done that I put in before I left.
In my condition I really shouldn't be doing some of my latest activities, but a girl has to do what she must to keep her and the ones she loves safe...right?

I hope Harry likes blonde hair and blue eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What do you think Nevaeh has done?

What state/condition do you think they are referring to?

What will Harry think if he sees Nevaeh looking different?

Like

Comment