43.

Brenda

"Louis"

Silence

"Louis"

Silence

"JoJo have you seen Lou?"

"Oh yeah, I think he went out back. Is everything alright?"

"Yes it's fine thanks"

I headed out back and there he sat with his head hung down in his hands.

"Louis, did you not hear me calling for you?"

"Oh, no sorry. What's up?" He looked up

"Are you aware of anything going on with why Nevaeh hasn't told Harry about the appointment the other day? He's going crazy to the point that he's leaving town and believes she doesn't even care about him at all, yet he said he'd die for her and maybe that's what she wants."

"Oh God, not back to this. This is bad"

"Lou, what's that mean?"

"Well, it happened when he had this one girlfriend, her name was uh Kayla. It turns out he cared for her, but she was what you call a bit psycho. So he broke up with her and long story short he stayed single until Nevaeh. So if something has struck in him that has sent him away or that he wishes to be dead, or he thinks she would, it's bad. You said he's left town now also? Do you know where he's went to?"

"No, I've no clue he didn't say and he didn't answer the last message" an idea hit me "lou, can you take me to see Liam?"

"Oh, uh yeah, but why?"

"He can hear what Harry says correct? Maybe he said something that gave a clue"

"Maybe, let's go"

Arriving at Liams. He was chatting with a young woman about my age. Lou sighed, grunting under his breath. I asked "what's wrong?" He said "that's Kayla"

Once she walked away I asked Liam if we could chat, in private? He had no problem, we went into his office.

Lou asked "do you know who she is?"

Liam said "her name is Sarah"

"Oh for God's sake, what's she up to?" Lou said

"What do you mean?"

"Has she been in here?"

"Once, yes"

"Oh, well do you mind if we go out and talk at the car?"

"Ok, but what's up, is something wrong?"

As we stepped outside  Lou said "Liam, that person you were talking to, her name is not Sarah it's actually Kayla and she's not really a safe kinda girl to be around"

"Liam have you perhaps heard Harry say anything about where he may go?"

"No, but he did tell Alexa this morning he was leaving town and didn't know for how long. He also talked to a Kayla, said it was nice to see her again, and to not give up. She had told him she had been in therapy and is on meds"

"Well that girl you were talking to is the same Kayla" lou said "if she was in your office she may have placed a bug to hear Harry, if possible or any conversations you have, please be careful around her"

"Liam, have you heard from or talked to Nevaeh lately"

"No, I tried, but she hasn't responded. Harry wanted to know about if any further info was needed but I guess he decided he was done as of this morning. I'm not sure what's going on all the way around"

Lou says "so she's not talking with Harry, she's not responded back to Liam,Brenda have you tried to talk to her since Harry left yesterday?"

"No, but the two alone it's strange for her, don't you think?"

I quickly tried to message her to see if she'd answer me.

To Vaeh: hey girl where are you?  Have you talked to Harry about your appointment yet?

Liam had to get back inside to his customers. It had been roughly 15 minutes and no reply. It's as if she's vanished or something, however that's not a smart play considering her condition or the fact that she's taken on responsibility of Mels baby as her own.

I don't get what is going on with her, not one bit.

She's got a good man that would give her anything and do anything she wished for. He loves her with every ounce if his being, yet she wants to still run. He's the most understanding, but she just ...I'm not sure why she's pushing him away.

What if it gets to be too much with all 3 of them and he don't come back? What will she do then? I know she's strong, but she's not ever going and it scares me what will happen then. I know Lou said it before, but she's bound to have a breaking point. We all do.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is a bit shorter and kinda filler but has bits of information
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Where do you think Nevaeh is?

Like

Comment