12.

(^^What Brian looks like^^)

Nevaeh

I slowly step into the door, not sure of what kind of mood I may be stepping in to with Brian.

He comes towards me with a smile "hi" then hugs me.

I feel very uncomfortable with this, seeing as how he left nearly a week ago, and he didn't  say so much as a  fuck you when he stormed off, nor any communication of any sorts while gone. Now this, seems a bit odd to me.

"What's up with you?" I say

"Nothing, just good to see you"

"Really?, because I've kinda been thinking you would rather be anywhere but here, and maybe that would be better, actually."

He just looks at me strange but asks "what exactly are you trying to say Nevaeh?"

I smile, but said "well, Brian, I feel even though we have been together for two plus years I don't feel like we have truly connected on a good level, and I owe it to myself to do so with someone I can do this with, and I don't think you are him. You've not put no real effort into it and are gone more than here. So I guess what I'm saying, is it's over, I'm done"

He right out laughs
"Oh Nevaeh, you are so naive, I never truly wanted you, you have no clue what's coming for you, you stupid little bitch"

I fake hurt, looking sad
"Oh, no, I can't believe this, what do you mean?"

"You think your brother hurt you before, just wait, you and your little friends. Not one of you have a fucking clue." He laughs, it gives me chills, reminding me of the evil of Damien.

I stand there and fake think a moment, "You do realise, I pay all this right, so you will need to be the one  moving out." I tell him

"What if I don't?"

"Dont go there Brian" I shake my head as I scoff

"I'm going to lay down, you know meetings, and all, I'm tired" he laughs

"Ok then"
He who laughs last,
Laughs hardest (I think to myself)

To Li: I told Bri he kinda gave me a warning of things coming, I'm a bit freaked

From Li: you need help

To Li: yeah I have an idea can you bring some rope and a ball, he went to lay down?

From Li: sure thing be there in 30

To Li: perfect

Half hour later Brian is out, Liam has arrived. I tell him my plan, we get to work, basically Li is my muscles I do most of the other things. I took Brian's phone, he's not very smart.  Didn't  even put  a lock on his phone, yet I'm the idiot. Haha. With Liams help we triple knot him to the bed, he won't get free. We put the ball gag in his mouth so he can't yell for help, then also knot the back the same way.

He really didn't know shit about me.

"Thanks Li, I think this shits taken care of." I pack a few things in a bag turn to head out with him.

"Nevaeh"

"Yeah"

"Are you good?"

"Yep"

"Where you going?"

"I'll be safe, trust me, you'll be the first to know Li, I promise. I will just be with a couple friends or at the secret house"

"Ok "  he hugs me, we go our separate ways.

As I'm in the car I get my phone ....

To H: I did it but I am worried about things and a bit shaken