10.

Harry

Waking up, I feel like a new guy somehow. I think I know the reason as to why, but let's play it by ear. I just cannot help the smile that keeps popping onto my face, and it feels good. I can't help but wonder if she feels the same at all?
I have so many things I want to know, but don't want to overwhelm her. I mainly want to know if I have a chance, like a real chance to be anything "real" with her.

I guess I should get out of this bed, maybe eat a bit, send a good morning text, grab a bite. Then wait to meet up I guess, that's the hard part, the wait.

I jump in the shower, clean up, all the while thinking of V.

Once out, I throw on some clothes, grab my phone.

To V: morning beautiful, sleep good?

I head to the kitchen, and my phone beeps signaling I got a message.

I look at it, instantly smiling

From V: morning 2 u

From V: yes I did, thank you and yourself

To V: you're very welcome and thanks to you I did

I grab a glass of juice and make some toast

From V: what ya up to?

To V: nothing much, you?

From V: nothing at all

I eat my toast and finish my juice. I decide to ask V if she may want to go for a drive, here goes.

To V: if you're not busy, would you like to make our day earlier and maybe go for a drive? I can pick you up at gym if you'd like.

It takes a few moments for reply, I begin to get nervous.

From V: yeah, that would be great,  see you in 15?

To V: perfect see you then

I get my keys and put my  wallet into my pocket and head out with my phone.

Nevaeh

I get to the gym in record time, I go inside reaching Liam, hugging him, telling him that I want to talk to him about a few things soon. I also want to get some time in  as well.

He tells me "it's not a problem, anytime"

I thank him, and wave as I go out in time to see Harry pull up.

He gets out to help me inside the car asking "is everything alright?"

"Yeah, just talking to a friend is all"

We go to pull out, he suddenly looks a bit, I don't know maybe worried or sad. So I ask "Harry, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, uh, why wouldn't it be?

"I don't know, you just look a little sad or something all of a sudden is all"

"Oh, it's nothing, really, let's just have a good time, yeah?"

"You can tell me you know, if something is bothering you, I'm here for you" I reach over to touch his cheek, "it just seemed like you might have been happier, ya know when we were texting, is all"

He looks up and smiles saying "V, you always make me happy, I know we just started talking, but anytime I'd see you, it would always make my day instantly better"

We ride in quiet for a few moments until he then asks me...

"V, can I ask you something, I mean without scaring you away?"