27.

Wednesday

Josie

Ugh!! I really don't feel so good. I'm not sure what's going on with me, all I do know is, I should really get in contact with with the girls, I haven't heard anything from them since the whole conversation on Saturday. I guess I'll send Bren a text, seeing as she seems to be the basic point of getting to the others.

To Bren: hey um, how are things since Saturday? Are we getting together at all again being as Vaehs b-day is in just 6 days.

I suddenly get the urge to be sick. Covering my mouth, I run into the restroom just in time to let the contents of my stomach fill into the toilet. I rub my tummy, feeling better for the moment.

My phone buzzes with a message.

From Bren: about us getting together, uh, we'll have to figure something out. Didn't get to let ya know but Mel is pregnant.

From Bren: I also don't think Alex and Vaeh are no longer considered on friends level, not that I can blame her right now.

To Bren: I understand about them I guess. I'm not sure what happened but for you to warn me and you to kick her out, must be a trust thing, I won't question it.

To Bren: Do you think I might be able to come hang out a bit? I've not felt the best but maybe we can figure something out.

From Bren: sure! I'll send Lou to get you. Give him about 30 ok?

To Bren: ok sure and thank you

I get around, eat a few crackers to hopefully help the nausea I feel. Tie up my hair today, head down to wait.

Nevaeh

I really hope I don't have to take the information on my brother in to the police, and they can just get him from the things we've provided anonymously. I mean we gave pictures both before and now, same with names. Where he's at, what he did and more.

"Vaeh"

"Vaeh"

Damn, I wonder how long he's been trying to talk to me now?

"Huh?"

"Are you ok? You look a bit far."

"Yeah, just thinking is all"

"Nothing bad, I hope"

"No, no just kinda in my head"

I reach over and rub his cheek.

"You know, I was thinking though, one day soon, maybe I could bring you to the place the girls and I shared. Only there's a difference now."

He quirks his brow

"Oh really, and what's that?"

"Now, it's all mine" I smile a bit of a wicked way but I think he gets it.

"So, if five of you lived there..."

"You're getting it, now Harry, so much space and more rooms to ...."

"Sounds like fun, when did you want to start playing baby?"

My phone goes off

From Bren: any plans for your birthday?

To Bren: not specifically, why?

From Bren: how do you feel about perhaps if Mel, JoJo, myself and Lou possibly come and join you and Harry at the place we lived together, have fun. Maybe movies, swim, eat? I'm just asking as you said something about showing Harry in the video you did.