36.

Nevaeh

I'm awake and it's just now 7.

For a reason I don't even want to think about anymore, I've woken up way to early this morning.
I've got no damn idea as to what Harry, Louis and Brenda can all possibly have in common that they need to talk to me about that's deemed so important that it couldn't wait and be discussed all at the same time as whatever it is that Mel 'needs' to talk about.

I've literally wracked my mind over both but come up with nothing. I mean Harry says he's going nowhere. If that's not it, then what, but even if that were it, why would he need Louis and Bren?

As far as Mel, I've no clue with her either. Maybe she wants to get rid of the innocent baby now. Well, I've got news for her, I won't let that happen.

I'm going to try to get a bit more sleep, not sure it's going to happen. I lay here with my eyes shut.

I must've dozed off as I'm being awoken by gentle kisses on my forehead. I open my eyes to see Harry smiling at me. "Good morning" he says "sleep well?"

"No, I didn't" I say "why do you ask"

"Really?, you looked like you were sleeping good"

"Well, I've not been asleep that long, what time is it?"

He looks at the clock "it's 9:30"

"Well I was up at 7 so I haven't been out to long. Can you give me any idea as to what's so important that it takes three of you to tell me?"

He looks at me "Baby, you know I love you, right?"

"So you say, what's that got to do with all this?"

"Do you trust me Nevaeh?"

"You wouldn't be here if I didn't, but I'm starting to wonder if I should right now"

"No, baby don't do that. I need you to trust all of us, and know I love you and I'd do anything for you, can you do that?"

"Harry, you're really asking a lot, not knowing what the hell you are going to throw at me, you know that right?"

"Yeah, yeah I do, but it's nothing that's not absolutely true, of what I'm saying"

"Well, I guess time will tell, there's nothing I can do now. What time's this going to happen?"

"At noon, I thought Bren had it set with you"

"Yeah, whatever"

"Nevaeh"

"Harry, now what is it?"

"Baby, will you please take your ring back?"

"How about after whatever happens, I'll see if your promises hold up, before I do that"

Later once Lou and Bren arrive

Great here we go, I'm actually nervous to find out what they have to talk about.

Harry wraps his arms around me saying "Vaeh, I think we should all sit down"

We all go sit in the living room.

Brenda starts by saying "Nevaeh, just so you know none of us had any idea of any of this until first Lou got some unknown messages a few days after our weekend out here" she sighs but then continues "we had no idea as to who it could be, so he went to your friend Liam, since the boys had gotten close. Lou asked him to see if he could see where the messages were coming from and/or a number"

I hold up my hand "Woah!! What are you talking about?"

She then says "to cut to it, it stated that this person was his sibling but also yours"