25

Sunday

Liam

I've heard a few things going on lately, on the microware that was put into Brian's wrist. Perhaps some of these things are what Nevaeh wants to confirm, which would be great, also meaning the girls are talking somewhat.

She should be coming in anytime now, if I know her. It would be the best thing to get her brother put away for her birthday gift, nothing could be better. No more worries of where the fucker is.

As if on key there's a knock.

"Come in"

"Hey Liam"

"Hey Nevaeh, how are ya?"

"It's early, so not bad as of yet" she chuckles

"So, you wanted to confirm some things, was it?"

"Yes, a couple girls said a few things. I want to know if you got it as well?" She looks around

"I'm sure if it was said, I do"

"Ok, that's what I need to know, to take his ass out. First about him knowing Brian for 6 years and calling Mel a bitch, saying it's going to be easy. Then Brian was with JoJo saying that all of us girls need to watch our backs"

"Yes, yes I heard these things" he confirms "as well as he told JoJo he cares for her"

"That's irrelevant, he's been doing his dirty work knowing he played dead, he's going to get what happens now"

"So Li, can you get me the recording all together so I can take them in? You can go with me if you like, but don't have to. I can take everything in myself, I just want it done."

"How about this, we make copies, turn in anonymous as well as to where to find him, that way we aren't held accountable, but we can also make a call in a day or so?"

"Ok, but if he's not picked up, I will want the copy to take, Liam, I'm not fucking around with him. I deserve to try to be happy. I'm going to talk with Harry to give him a chance because of your suggestion once again"

I smile, happy she's going to not give up, I know in my gut and heart Harry is a good person, I can just feel it.

Nevaeh

I guess I may as well see what Harry has to say for himself, if my days going to get ruined, I got plenty of time to go out and get wasted to forget, right!!

Here goes...

To H: are you free to do this talk or are ya busy?

To Bren: I've confirmed the info from our convo, working on getting him picked up. Please keep between us for now. Later

From H: not busy, just haven't gotten home

To H: oh ok so what, you had to now stay with her? Fuck you, I'm so done!!

From H: NO  Vaeh wait, please, it's not like that

To Bren: are you busy?

From Bren: no why? What's up?

To Bren: wanna get some drinks with me, ya know to celebrate, not sure what, I guess you being happy, I mean you are happy right?

From Bren: Nevaeh? What's going on? Yes I'm happy, do you wanna talk?

To Bren: if you don't want to go it's fine, I'll go myself

To Bren: I'm sorry I asked I'll talk to ya in a couple days