9.

Harry

After I get back home from meeting up with V my head is floating, as my heart is literally pounding out of my chest.

I fall flat back on my chair with a thud.

I cannot believe what just happened. Never in my life did I think she would do that, especially after she admitted to me that she had a boyfriend. Is it possible that things are not going to well there, or am I just getting my Hope's up? That's most likely it. Why would she like someone like me?
Yet she did give me her number.

Suddenly my phone beeps, signaling a message.

From Vaeh: hi, just making sure this  is actually you.😉

I sent one back

To V: of course it is ❤

To V: please be safe, I know it's soon but I miss you already.    -H

From V: it may be soon but I feel the same and can't wait to see you again 😘
                             -V

To V: me to text once you're back and free.   -H

From V: Sure thing maybe around 5 or if you don't hear from me can you meet me at noon at the park? Gotta go though 😘 missing you. -V

To V : Sure thing  🤗😘

What the hell, why did I send a heart already? I've got it bad.

Nevaeh

It's 1:30 and Bren has gotten here we leave out to the airport. It's not a far ride but don't want to be late and you just never know how traffic will be. We talk a bit, but not a whole lot, I guess kinda saving that so neither of us are repeating things. We stand awaiting arrivals for Alexa.

In a short while we spot her and start yelling her name. Alex soon sees us,but looks shocked by something, maybe the fact that I'm here with Bren. She probably wasn't expecting that, as I wasn't exactly expecting to be here today myself, not that I'm complaining. I'm so excited to see all the girls to see what they've been up to.

She then starts quickly towards us. She reaches us letting go of her bags, we then group hug, a tight group hug at that.

"oh my God, I'm so happy to see you Vaeh and Bren" she says.

"you too" I say as does Bren

"let's get going" Bren then says
so we get back on the road she drops me back to my place, it now 5:15 it's been a long day.

We agree to meet up in the next couple days after Alex gets settled in. We say our good byes. I go inside, I don't feel like doing much, so I order in a chef salad from a take out as I don't even feel like going out to get anything. It comes in bout half an hour, while waiting I get ready for sleep, turning on the television for noise. It took me a bit to eat looking into nothing and just thinking, I finally go to call it a night it's about 8:40 I know I maybe shouldn't as it's later than returning but oh well, I'm doing it.

To H: Hi made it back heading to bed just thinking of you

To my surprise I got a quick response

From H: hey sweetness was thinking of you all day just laying down myself

To H: oh hope I didn't wake you

From H: no I wish you were here instead though 😉 I know it'd be more fun

To H: more ways than one I'm sure 😉

From H: uh huh 😛 now you're talking

From H: I can't wait to see you, you don't even know what you're doing to me right now V

To H: that goes both ways H and so does this 😛  I hope you sleep well 💋💤

From H: mmm, bad girl, I like it, sleep well  till tomorrow  👅💤

Harry (kinda in between)

It's about 7 now, she said she should be back by around 5, I haven't heard anything, but don't want to text to seem clingy, besides she might be resting or just busy with her friends.

I gotta talk to someone about her. Maybe I can go talk with Lou, yeah, that's what I'll do.

I jump into my car and head to the bar. I order up a beer, Lou asks "hey bro, what's up?"

I sigh "not much" I rub my neck and rake my hand through my hair.

He says "ok that's it, tell me, what is it?"

I say, " well Lou, it's nothing bad, but remember that girl, I told you about, that I've been kinda following?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I finally talked to her man, and it's, well it's just more than I ever thought it could turn out to be, I  mean, she's everything I ever imagined and more. Then I went and blurted out I wanted to just kiss her, and that I probably shouldn't hang out with her, well..."

He cut me off
"Why would you do that after following her for a bloody month to get to meet her already" he was almost  yelling

"Well because if you let me finish, she said she kinda has a boyfriend"

"Oh shit, that does complicate things"

"Yeah, but when I took her to her car, she kissed me, it was fucking amazing. Then we exchanged numbers and have texted. So what do I do man? Do I go for it or"

"I say yes, if she doesn't like you a little she wouldn't have kissed you, nor given you her number, by the way where were you, that you had to bring her to her car?"

"At the park"

"So she's not worried to be in public either, can't be to serious, this boyfriend" he laughs

"Thanks for the help"
I get up "thanks for the chat, I'm gonna head out"
I drive back home. I get home about 8:30 maybe I'll just make it an early night, l  put it on some random television show  basically for background noise. I just figured the sooner tomorrow comes, the sooner I can see her again. As I'm laying here my phone rings, signaling I got a text. I talk with very few people, so who can it be, I groan rolling over to see who it us until I see her name, I'm instantly happy, until I think, I hope she's ok and that she's not canceling on me, us for tomorrow. I mean yes, I know we are not officially together, but I hope for it to happen soon, for her to be mine.
I guess the only way to know, is it look.
Here goes nothing.

***************************

Like

Comment