91.

Nevaeh

Everything is falling into place nicely. It's just two, yes two weeks left before the big day, and I am getting nervous a bit, but at the same time I'm very excited.

In other news though, Harry has been so loving and attentive to the point where he almost comes across as a crazy clingy person. I know he's not, maybe it's just how he's dealing with the date approaching upon us and very quickly.

All members of both sides of the party seem to be happy and still on board, which I'm very thankful for.

We've already gotten the arch delivered. Louis offered his bar for the reception and Harry had accepted his offer.

I guess it was a nice gesture and he's making an effort. It's also inside, I just thought we were going to be having everything at our home. Not to be ungrateful by any means, just so we could put the kids in their own beds.

We'd had a gazebo built in the last couple weeks with seats as well as cup holders built in around the outside, leaving the inside area open for dancing or if we chose to put a table in there. I thought at the time Harry and I would be having our first dance as husband and wife in there, but I guess not now.

Which brings me to the present. We're having a lunch get together with everyone in the wedding party, kind of a thank you for being there and just being good friends with us.

The kids were excited to see the other children as usual, which was no surprise. It was very helpful actually as they played hard and they went to sleep without any trouble and quickly.

Harry on the other hand, had other ideas and he wasn't shy about his intentions. He kissed me hard, telling me how much he loves me and how much he wants me. His hands roaming my entire body.

Needless to say there was no stopping him. We made love well into the morning hours, and I've no regrets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What about that TPWK mv? It's everything we needed to start the year.