17.

Brenda

So today is the day that JoJo and Mel will be arriving. So far neither Alex or myself have heard anything else from Vaeh again, she's been so distant, I'm really worried about her. I don't know what's going on with her.

"Lou"

"Yes babe"

"Have you heard from Harry, I mean did he even say anything the day Vaeh brought her friend, what was his name...um Leo, or something like that over, then he was just gone?"

"No, not really, he didn't even say goodbye, come to think of it, was a bit strange for him. I haven't heard from him since"

"They have both kinda been acting a bit strange"

Alexa walks in " who has"

"Vaeh and Harry"

I thought you haven't talked to Vaeh or seen her"

"No, no I haven't but she just don't seem ya know, like her, and Harry is Lou's friend, and has never really acted this strangely"

Lou then says "He does seem to really like her"

"Oh well, yeah, there's that, but do you think he's off because she is?"

"By the way she did finally respond to the group message that was her idea. Anyway, JoJo and Mel are both coming in today. Do either or both of you want to ride to pick up Mel today? If so I'll be going in an hour."

To Vaeh: going to pick JoJo up today would you like to join or meet up with us there?

From Vaeh: sorry I can't I'm busy something came up, but if you all want to get together later let me know.

To Vaeh: ok will do

Alex, myself and Lou are on our way to the airport. I tell them about texting Vaeh and her response, it's like she's done a complete 180 but whatever. Maybe we can all go out and do something, if not tonight then tomorrow night. Perhaps a night of dinner then get some drinks and dancing, that should be fun.

We spot JoJo but just after I also see Mel, not knowing they were arriving at nearly the same time, so we all get our hellos and hugs in, well all but Nevaeh, her guest and now Alexas so called date. So she made up that he stayed behind and will meet them later.

Although something about when Mel came up with her man gave me chills. She seamed happy, but I got immediate knots in my stomach, more so than I'd had in the previous days. I guess this was the bad feeling I was having, but not sure of why still.

I asked the girls if they wanted to get together later tonight or perhaps tomorrow for like an early dinner then go out for some drinks and dancing?
We came to the decision that tomorrow would maybe be better that way they could get settled in first.

Mel and Neil as she introduced him went to their hotel. We dropped JoJo at hers and went home.

Once getting home I quickly messaged Vaeh.

To Vaeh: hey both JoJo and Mel are here. I get a strange vibe from Neil (Mels guy)

From Vaeh: interesting, I've had a weird feeling for a couple weeks

To Vaeh: me and Alex too, this can't be good if 3/5 feel this, not sure of other two feel off

To Vaeh: oh and please don't be upset, kinda set us up to go out tomorrow for all of us to get together. Early dinner, then maybe a club to have fun

From Vaeh: no, not upset, sounds good. Is it all the guys as well? Do you maybe want to tell me your guys name if so? I know he's friends with Harry

To Vaeh: yeah of course, his name is Louis but I call him Lou, he says that Harry really likes you. Would you mind if Lou invites him, as well, kinda a big party?

From Vaeh: I do know he likes me, no I don't mind, it will be nice perhaps.

From Vaeh: I just have to ask though, please don't tell any of these guys about where we lived together. I have my reasons, I hope when you learn more you'll understand. Please just trust me on this one without questions.

To Vaeh: of course see you soon

Nevaeh

I guess I should get in touch with Liam to let him know about the plans out, and make sure everything is in order. Well here goes I guess.

Dialing
Ringing
"Hello"

"Hey, Liam"

"Vaeh, what's up?"

"Well, just calling to see, uh, tomorrow, well, Alexa and Brenda have set up with the others to have an early dinner then go out for some drinks and dancing. Well I guess since I got you into this mess and being a fake date and all, you are meant to be there"

"I see, I see, no problem. I got you covered, I'll be there." He chuckles

"Thanks Liam, I really owe you. I can't wait to be done with this stress."

"I know where you are coming from, I'll be right there with you Vaeh, don't worry"

"And that other issue, it's all on track, no worries, ya know if he goes off?"

"Nope, no troubles, all taken care of, see ya tomorrow"

We say our goodbyes.
I decided to text Harry.

To H: hi got a bit of news

From H: hey to you, wanna share that news? Am I going to see you soon 😉

To H: actually yes, have you heard from your friend Lou? He should be giving you an invite 😉 as I guess tomorrow all us gals and our others are going to early dinner then for drinks and some dancing

To H: the thing to this is however, is the hard part at dinner I have to pretend to be with Brian, but you and I know better. While at the club however you can dance with me on a friendly note, unless he leaves then all is fair. I'll explain more after, I can leave with you, if you like 😘

From H: ok I trust you, and you coming back to mine sounds the absolute best, can't wait

****************************

Do you think all will go well?

Like

Comment