38.

Nevaeh

I'm not liking this plan more and more by the hour, but it's to late to back out now. Besides that Harry really is the only one, if anyone can get the information we, or really that I need to know. I just want to put and end to all this shit already.

I didn't really put much thought into it before Harry had asked, or before he came along much less, but now that I find myself within months of becoming a parent, I really need to stop doing some things I guess.

I will teach this child how to protect itself for sure. As well as if, well I'm not going to get ahead of myself, he may not even want to come back, I'll just prepare things in that way, that way I'm not in disappointment when or if he doesn't.

"Nevaeh"

"Sorry, what is it?"

"Are you ok, you look so far away"

"Actually, I'm just thinking about some things"

"Wanna share?"

"Harry, I can't make you stay, and I can't be your obligation" I take a deep breath "I'll forever be in debt to you for doing this, you know, to help me, but I'm going to have to make some changes in my life. It will have to be baby or kinda family friendly, ya know?"

"Woah!" he holds his hand up "Wait right there, you don't owe me anything, I'd do anything for you, I've told you this multiple times. As far as a family friendly, I think you know already I'm on board with that. I've asked you how you felt about children and marriage a number of times, yet I've only been put off on it, I was thinking you don't like the idea of these things or maybe it's just with me" he looks down sad.

I lift his face to look at me "Harry, the truth is, it kinda scares me, with what I've been through. Another truth is today in my life, I wouldn't want those things with anyone but you. The thing with Mel was thrown at me, and I just couldn't let her kill an innocent baby or have a stranger raise a part of my blood. I hope you understand"

"God, I love you more than you know, you have such a good heart baby. I can't wait to get back to you, and our beautiful family started"

"So I'm guessing in between other things, I can think of names? Oh and should it go with Timms or Styles?"

"Is that a serious question right now Nevaeh?"

"Yes, Harry"

"Styles, definitely, shouldn't he/she match the rest of the family hmm baby?"

"Of course it should, but like I said before...

"No buts, I'll be back here to you, because where you are is my home. Don't ever forget that, ever"

Harry

I'm happy to see Nevaeh is coming around, not thinking she'd be a horrible mom or wife, at least not today. I love her so much, I hate the thought of being in the same room as that Alexa.

I've only got the rest of today and basically a wake up to start this plan.

"Nevaeh"

"Yes,what's up Harry?"

"I was thinking, sadly this is my last night here with you for a bit, I'd like to just hold you, make love to you, feed you, just be with you"

"Ok, sounds all good, how about a night under the stars?"

"Absolutely perfect, just like you"

Our night continued on. I cooked dinner for the two of us I made chicken fettuccine. It turned out delicious. We moved up to the loft to spend the rest of our evening under the stars. I cradled Vaehs face and kissed her with everything I had, all the love and passion and more.

I fed her strawberries with whipped cream. Then went on with other adventures with the cream to which I gladly licked off.

This lead on to yet better things being I slowly slid into her keeping my movements at a steady pace. Until Vaeh couldn't take it she was aching for more, arching her back, writhing, but above all screaming faster Harry, which I could only naturally oblige.

Throught the night we repeated the latest of action a few times. I didnt want to forget her feel ever, and I wanted her to remember mine as well. I know it sounds crazy, but I just needed to instill to her the love I have for only her.

Nevaeh fell into sleep, she looked amazingly beautiful no matter what she was doing. I just don't understand how any of the so called family can hurt her. Is it out of jealousy or something?

I've gotta get the information she needs and wants as quickly as possible. I can't stand to see her hurting.

I lean over a kiss her forehead. Good night baby I love you, it's only you.

All to soon I'm waking up and it's nearly 10 already. I hate to do this but I've gotta wake Nevaeh.

Maybe she'll want to take a quick shower to see me off,  I wish I didn't have to go to her but I'd do anything for my girl.

Nevaeh joined me in the shower, but said she wasnt feeling to perky. I especially don't want to go now if she's coming down sick.

"Baby, will you please text me and let me know how you're doing later?"

"Yeah, sure. Better yet I'll have Lou send ya one so it's not suspicious"

"Thanks and good thinking. You know I love you right? Baby, you're the only one, I swear"

"I believe you Harry, I love you too, you are my only as well. Now don't get her on the wrong foot to start please"

With that I was on my way to hell.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How will the first meet go between Harry and Alexa?

What do you think is wrong with Nevaeh? Nerves? Something else?

Like

Comment