76.

Nevaeh

It's been nearly a week since we last talked to anyone else, meaning Brenda and Louis haven't been around for anything. Liam has been acting very strange as well.

It's not like I don't want any of my friends to be happy. I honestly do. I just thought I'd hear good things about them from them, instead of me seeing it first handed out of the blue.

I truly have nothing against Tina from what Harry and I know about her and her brother Tom. That doesn't mean that I will just suddenly trust to leave my kids with her Liam or not though.

As I sit here thinking about things, I hear giggles coming into the room. "Help me mama, dada monster comin" Char says

"Hurry baby girl come 'ere" she climbed up on the bed.

She held her little hands up "no, no dada"

"Oh I see mommy gonna save you?"

Char nodded giggles escaping her mouth.

"You betcha daddy. Always will save all my babies from any monsters big and small"

"I know you will baby. I love you" Harry gave me a kiss.

"Where's Marcus and Troy?" I asked

"Oh in their room playing. They're all good for now baby. I just thought I'd give my princess some one on one"

"Aww you're so awesome daddy"

"Baby, uhm.. can you please stop with that, you're going to give me a problem that will not be funny"

"Yeah sure. Oh I do want to talk to you about a few things to get your opinion on them ok"

After getting the kids lunch and putting them down for a much needed nap, I felt like I might have a nap as well.

Who was I kidding? Harry had other ideas. He thought it would be the perfect time for the two of us to have some adult fun together. Needless to say, he won that battle, since we don't have many of these chances lately.

Let's just say he didn't neglect in anyway. Not that he ever had  from the start. I was just really looking forward to a nap.

I guess that's out of the question now. So, I went for the things I wanted to bring up to him, not really sure how to approach some of them. Then others...well just need to be said.

"Harry, now that I can no longer get a nap in, ugh, how bout we talk bout a few things"

"Yeah, sure anything baby"

I put my hand up. "Not so quick, I'm not sure if you're going to like all I've gotta say"

"It's fine Nevaeh, we're in this together right? So I want to know what's going on in your mind baby. I mean it, good and bad, no guessing"

"Alright then. Well first off I'll start with our wedding. I'm thinking of having an arch with flowers what's your thoughts? Also if you'd like for your siblings to be around the kids at all I think it's important to know them a bit more. I don't think I can find it in me to let either of them be alone with them at this point. Not even Tina with Liam. Now, as far as Brenda and Louis go, if they're going to continue to be distant I will not have them or their wedding in my yard. I don't mean to be a bitch but I'm not going to cater to anyone anymore. And last but not least, I know you have family and friends here, but I'm kinda thinking about getting a place elsewhere. What are any of your thoughts?"

"One quick question, do you have a wedding date in mind?"

"What about August 5th?"

"Ok sounds good to me. I like the idea of the arch. I think you're right about Tina and Tom. If they can't make the effort then they don't deserve to be part of our family. I'm also in agreement with you about Brenda and Louis. If they can't be our friends now as they were before, then they don't need what we have either. As far as getting another place, Nevaeh you are my family and my home. Wherever you are and our kids that's where I want to be. Just one thing though, will we sell this place or keep it?"

"Definitely keep, the woman that owned it meant a lot to me and she literally let me make over the whole thing. So what you see is of my doing"

"Nice job baby" he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "You're so amazing and full of talent"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~