92.

Harry

I can't believe it's now the day before my wedding day and I'm thankful for that, but also at the same time I'm internally freaking out.

I can't help but think that by this time tomorrow Nevaeh will be my wife. Then again I also start thinking she's just going to come to her senses and tell me to get out of her life, and she wishes that she never laid eyes on me all that time ago.

I'm telling you if the later were to happen, I think I'd just die. If she were to take my kids from me and remove me from all of their lives completely, well I'd literally have no fight nor nothing to live for.

Nevaeh and our three amazing kids are my life and they're all I need. Yes, I appreciate all of the family we have, as well as the few true friends we have, it's just not the same as my family with my beautiful fiance.

That's enough of this sorta thinking. I'm sure everything is going to go perfectly just as planned. Nevaeh would have it no other way and I love her for the way she thinks and the way she planned every little thing out how she imagined it and I just love everything about her, period.

I can't wait for tomorrow to get here. I'm going to be the happiest man on the planet, and I am ready for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a bit of a filler. The big day is coming.

Sorry for the delay in updating. I've been dealing with a few things lately. I hope to get this finished up soon. I was hoping to have had it finished by now, but things happen.

Please everyone be safe and have a good day.