26.

Monday

Harry

Waking up next to Nevaeh is definitely something I  could get used to for the rest of my life. It just feels so good, like she's meant to be there.

Thinking of things, wow, Harry you don't even know her birthday. Yep, definitely gotta find this out.

She stirs next to me. I smile at her "morning baby"

"Morning Harry"

"Sleep well?"

"Yes, and did you?"

"Very much so with you beside me" I lean down a kiss her cheek.

"Mmm"

"Oh really?"

"Yes, since we had no exploration yesterday...." she leans over rubbing her hand down my chest "is there anything you may like to ..."

"Absolutely...anything in particular, you may want to try in mind beautiful?"

"I'm willing to leave it to you this morning Harry, I trust you"

Well that just warms my heart to hear that.

"Ok, can we take this off?" Lifting at the hem of her shirt

She answers by biting her lip and a nod.

"Nevaeh, baby, you need to tell me if you don't like something, or if I hurt you in anyway, ok?"

"I will Harry"

I start kissing her on her soft lips, she wraps her arms around my neck in a short time. I then back out from her lips only to move to just below her ear, nibbling as I go, which elicits a slight moan from V, God she sounds amazing. I continue down her neck, gently massaging her breast at the same time. I trail kisses down so I'm now sucking on one breast while massaging gently the other, then switching and giving equal attention to the other side as well. All while her moans get a bit more frequent and a bit louder. Which I'm loving by the way. I look up at her ...

"Feel good?"

"Oh god Harry" she pulls me down "so good"

I reach down over her clothed area and she's soaking wet.

"Do you want anything more baby, or you want me to stop here for now?"

She pouts, "Harry can I touch you?"

"Of course" I smile

Nevaeh

"Do you want anything more baby, or you want me to stop here for now?"

"Harry can I touch you?"

What am I even saying here? I mean yes he's hot as hell, and he does things to me noone has ever done. Well let's just go with it.

"Harry"

"Yes baby"

"I'm all new with this so..."

"It's all good babe, I'm right here with you."

I reach down into his boxers, damn he's uh endowed I guess you'd say, but I've nothing really to compare to, nor do I want to. I gently start rubbing my hand on him and over his slit. He starts making noises.
"Oh my God, Harry, are you ok?"

He chuckles "yes, I'm more than ok babe"

"Oh so it's not bad then?"

"No baby, definitely not bad"

So I kept up my actions.

"Faster"

"You want me to go faster?"