65.

Harry

I'm so excited. As we lay here at the end of a long day, after baking some cookies to leave some for Santa. Then after getting three rambunctious toddlers to sleep, we finally got everything wrapped and under the tree.

I know morning is going to be here much to soon. I can't help, but to look at my beautiful fiancé though, even in her sleepy state she's so absolutely gorgeous to me. I think to myself every day just how lucky I am.
I reached over kissing her cheek "baby, I love you so much, sweet dreams"

I turned, turning off the lamp, shifting down, pulling the cover up. I then wrapped my arm around her falling to sleep. Knowing it would be a good but long tiring day, but absolutely perfect.

Nevaeh

I woke up roughly at 6 and I couldn't help but watch Harry sleep for a bit. His lips a slight pout. I knew I couldn't keep watching him for long, as I had things to get done. After a short bit, I got up trying not to wake him, going in to get a shower, but no more than I'd started, I was joined by Harry. He wrapped his arms around me, whispering "merry chistmas" and "I love you" in my ear. He then asked if he could help me. I didn't need help, but I figured he'd asked just to have his reason to touch me so early. I just smiled at him, he took it as a yes and started. He made me want to go back to sleep, I was so relaxed, but that cannot happen.

We soon got out, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him with the love I feel for him, he returned easily. I said, "Harry, I need to get the kids' clothes out and start the day" he shook his head smiling "it can wait five minutes baby, can't I get that, please?" I just nodded my head "yes"
He then said, "even though I'd love to just be here with you, I know we can't do that, I love you baby"

The kids woke up about 8 and Bren and Lou were on the way. All was good. Liam was also coming today.

JoJo however was taking Briana to visit with Brian. It has to be a good day.

At roughly 9 the kids were opening their gifts. They were so full of joy. It made me so happy just watching everybody else. Harry was so full of happiness, my chest could explode.

Once the kids finished up, they continued playing with their new toys.  All was good. We got them a swingset, that could be built once it warmed up.

We were to eat about noon. Dishes similar to thankgiving.

After eating, we did similar to Thanksgiving, watching a couple movies, letting our dinner settle and having conversation. Overall everything went really well. I was getting tired, but it was likely because I'd gotten up at 6 and didn't go to bed till almost 2. I figure however, our kids are worth it.

Brenda spoke up saying that her and Lou were about to head out, asking if they could take the kids for the night.

It completely threw me off. I glanced at Harry. He just shrugged. We then both agreed then, so they took the kids for the night. I quickly packed them some clothes and they were on their way.

Liam left following Brenda and Louis. It was completely quiet.

Harry and I didn't make it to staying up too late. Although sleep was the furthest from Harry's mind. He'd decided that the outfit he'd gotten at the mall a couple months back, now was the perfect time for the both of us to take advantage of his choice.

I went along with it  even though I was tired. I also knew the kids were growing fast and we had to take advantage of what alone time we could get.

So we did just that. I'm definitely not complaining mind ya, but if I thought I was tired before...where did he find that energy?

We definitely don't have any problems in our sex life. I know he loves me, he tells me each and every day. I know he means it too. I love him as well.

Laying here now, I'm thinking I'll let him know what I'm thinking on getting married, see what he thinks. I don't think he'll mind considering he said as long as I'd be his wife.

"Good night Harry, I love you"

He kissed me "I love you baby, merry Christmas"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Happy their Christmas went well

How long do you think Nevaeh will wait to want to marry Harry?

Like ☆

Comment