4. Meet Josie

Josie Isabel Perez, yes this is my full name. I'm guessing my father perhaps was perhaps hispanic, I dont really know since I've never met him. My mother said he left as soon as he found out she was pregnant. I have nothing against any races personally or anyone. Ok now that's out of the way.

A bit about me, ha, I have black hair, dark brown eyes, yet a bit on the wilder side, go figure, but none of us are the same, we all differ, yet got along well. They said I was the biggest flirt however, I guess I cannot deny that.

After our little agreement to reunite in five years, I went out to Vegas baby and have kinda been since.I know we also agreed to keep in contact, yet I haven't kept up to that on my part, I wonder if the others have? It's not that I dont miss them at all, or dont think if them, because I do.

It started out rough, but I since started to dance in different casinos and do fair.

I met a guy that comes around often, but doesn't live here, but we get along well, if ya know what I mean. His name he says is Ben, although I'm not convinced, as sometimes he doesn't answer to that.

Anyway so I'm looking forward to seeing the girls again and hearing what they've all been up to these last five years. I do hear that Nevaeh has got some good news she wants to share with us all, so that's great, right? So at least one of us has had something in positive going on for them.

So I guess here's a bit about me. My friends in general call me JoJo.

Vote

Comment

Share