6.

Nevaeh

I wake up stretching every part of me. For some reason though I dont feel quite as though the day is going to go right for some off reason. I look around to see for the time, and grunt seeing it's only just now 7A.M and not needing to be up so early on a saturday.
I glance around looking for Brian, but see him nowhere, yet I know he was in fact here when I fell asleep. I listen to see if I hear anything from the front room. It sounds as though he may be talking with someone. I sigh, rubbing my eyes. Really, this early!! Who calls this early?
I get up to go see if everything is ok.

I reach the front room to see him there running his hand over his face. He looks up as I enter the room. He then proceeds to say "Vaeh, babe, I'm so sorry, but I have to go on an emergency run out of town" I'm stunned that hes telling me this, not because he doesn't travel a lot, because he does it often, but because he just told me two, yes two days prior that hed not be leaving again at least until after the reunion I've got coming up with the gurls.
So I literally snap.
"Brian, I cannot believe you are really going out of town again" I pause "You just literally told me two fucking days ago, you were here till after the reunion." I'm now yelling. "You mean no other person can possibly cover this?"
He steps back, shaking his head, "I can't deal with this and your yelling right now."
He walks into the bedroom gets a carry on bag, grabs a few things, tosses them in, and literally walks out the door. No good bye, no see ya, no I love you, no anything.

I just sit there staring at the door, thinking to myself, I knew I had a bad feeling when I woke up.

Brenda

It's 11A.M. I've been up a couple hours now was just heading out for a walk about. It's a fairly nice day, sun is shining today,not to windy. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing, not like its abnormal, I just dont get many calls. When I get calls it's usually Lou, and hes here right now. The only other that might call on random occasion is.....oh wait Alexa.
So I hurriedly pick up saying "Lex is it you?"
She chuckles down the line and says "am I really the only one that calls you Bren?" I reply with "pretty much, yeah, besides Lou, but hes here" and giggle. She then says "what the fuck, what happened to our pact if keeping in touch? " she pauses then says "I've heard from none of the others either" "I mean what if something bad has happened to the other three?" I said "Lex, it can't be, you know we have heard that Veah, has something, she wants to share with us, she can't do that if shes gone, right?" she sighs deeply and says, "your right"
I then tell her I was heading out and that if she wants we can talk later that night. She agreed saying we need to do something since our reunion is in just less than two weeks now. We need to see if there's a way to find out if the gurls will even be there. To which I agree.
When we hung up Lou walks in, I suddenly dont feel much like my walk. He gives me a tight hug and says "I love you" and says "you look down, anythin I can do babe?" I simply tell him about my little talk with Lex. He shakes his head understanding, says if we need any help, he'll do anythin he can. He suggested maybe inviting Lex out early so we can work on it together from the house without space between us.
I said I'd tell her when I spoke to her again and hugged him, telling him that was a great idea.

8P.M
I called Lex back, as I told her I'd do earlier. When she answered, she still seamed a bit down. I then said "lex, I have an idea, I hope it will work for you, actually, it was Lou's idea to help." She sat in silence for a moment, then simply asked "what is it?" So I said " would you maybe like to come now, we can search the others together, here, you can stay at mine, no questions, we will find them, Lex, together" all of a sudden I hear a loud scream on the phone. I thought something was wrong, but it was Lex, she was so happy, and screaming yes, so happy to be coming.
We set it all up and Lou and I would be picking her up in two days now instead of almost two weeks.

****************************

This one is a bit longer

Vote

Comment

Share