T h r e e

T h r e e 

Waking up with a groan, I slowly get out if bed and make my way to the washroom with my eyes half closed. Goosebumps raise on my arms, the air getting cold as the temperature starts to lower each day since autumn is nearing. 

The bright lights on the wall makes my eyes squint and my head throb with pain. I feel like shit. And looking into the mirror, I look like shit too. My eyes are red and puffy, my hair everywhere and tangled, my nose red and white tear stains are present across my cheeks. 

I take a quick shower, making myself feel fresher and cleaner with the warm water cascading down my body. I take my time, not bothering to hurry up since I don't have any plans anyways. My mind is a blur, still mentally exhausted from the happening a few hours ago. 

Climbing out, I wrap my towel around my body and walk into my room and pull on clean underwear, sports bra, sweats and a white plain tee shirt. It's night, the air even chillier than the afternoon. After eating left over pizza from inside my fridge, I sit back down on my bed with my back leaning against the wall. 

Styles94's comment is still in the back if my head and I can't stop thinking about what they could have replied this time. I can't go any longer without looking at the reply. As much as it will probably anger me, the curiosity is eating me away and I need to look at it right now.

I open my laptop, placing it on my lap and open chrome. Clicking on the hotmail tab, I see it is indeed another reply to the comment. Biting on my lip, I click on the link, bringing me to the reply on Wattpad. 

Sometimes realizing the truth is better than having false hope @daisyyy_

Reading that makes me huff with anger. I'm so fucking done with this kid thinking they know everything and is the smartest person ever. Like no. 

I ignore the comment, not bothering to waste anymore of my time arguing with this styles94 person. They don't deserve my time. 

Just as I click on my YouTube tab, I get another email, the ringing noise going off. And five seconds later, another one. 

I click the email tab, my eyebrows furrowing at what I see. Another notification from styles94. But this time it isn't a reply to my comment. Styles94 followed me and sent me a private message. 

I click on my Wattpad tab and wait for it to load. I furrow my eyebrows as the letters appear. 

styles94: Hi.  

Hi. Fucking hi.

This person is fucking pissing me off. Who do they think they are? They think they could just follow me and send me a private saying hi after making me cry from his fucking comment. 

A scoff escapes my lips, as my head shakes with disapproval. I shut my laptop, putting it aside before walking to my closet and changing into leggings, a brown infinity scarf and pulling a dark green jacket on top of my shirt. 

Grabbing my brown messenger bag, I quickly slip on my boots and exit my flat, another scoff escaping my lips from the ridiculous person on Wattpad. 

========================

Thank you for getting the story ranked 464 in fan fiction and 570 in teen fiction :)

And just in case you are wondering, Harry isn't in 1D in this story. 

Vote, comment, share, and follow 

~ May <3