F o u r t e e n

F o u r t e e n 

A week has passed by and I honestly feel a better about myself. I took one of Harry's advice and decided to take yoga to help me. In the first day I didn't feel calm at all, I was uncomfortable doing those weird poses, my muscles straining and my mood all grumpy. But I went again and again and on the third class I started to feel it. It was as if I was in another world. A world full of peace and tranquility, where there was no such thing as problems and pain. But that calm feeling would only last for that class. Thirty minutes after it finishes a wave of sadness and guilt hits me making it feel as if the yoga class didn't happen.

The only other source of positivity that I could get for a longer period of time is Harry. I go onto Wattpad but see that he hasn't replied to my last messages. 

styles94: How are your yoga classes going along?

daisyyy_: Yoga classes are going good so far. Getting used to the odd poses haha.

daisyyy_: How's everything going along with you and your parents? 

Those messages I sent were from yesterday. After we had our deep conversation he just stopped messaging me as frequently. He would send one or two messages and when I see them I would reply back. But he would only reply to them the following day. We haven't had a proper conversation since and I honestly miss it. I know he is under a lot of stress and probably is really busy, I understand that completely and I am grateful he at least has the time to send one to two messages each day. 

I stand up from my bed, deciding to take a nice shower since I feel sweaty from yoga class. I grab a clean pair of underwear and sports bra, going into the washroom and stripping myself from my yoga pants and tank top before climbing into the shower. The warm water relaxes my muscles, my body actually feeling good for once. 

I finish rinsing my body from soap, and my hair from shampoo, before climbing out and wrapping my body with my towel. I quickly slip on my underwear and sports bra, putting some lotion onto my body before drying my hair with my towel. I quickly put my brown hair into a very messy bun before going back into my room and slipping on sweats and a tank top. 

I make myself some Earl Grey tea and sit on my bed placing the mug on my bedside table. When I unlock my laptop, my screen flashes onto mine and Harry's conversation. I gasp with surprise when I see he replied back. 

styles94: Hey babe, glad to hear the yoga is working. It's nice to know that you are feeling better :) .xx

styles94: And I'm so sorry for only messaging you once a day, I was extremely busy relating to the last question you asked. They let me move out. 

daisyyy_: Oh my god, that's good, right? You don't have to live with their shit anymore. 

daisyyy_: And you don't need to apologize, I completely understand :) <3

styles94: Thanks, Daisy <3

styles94: And it is good, I guess. They are really upset with me though, but at least I am not under their control anymore.

daisyyy_: That's exactly correct. So do you live in a house or an apartment?

styles94: Apartment. Geez Daisy, I am not going to live in a house all by myself, who do you think I am?

daisyyy_: Hahaha, I think you are an arrogant dollop-head, that's what. 

styles94: DOLLOP-HEAD

styles94: DID YOU JUST SAY DOLLOP-HEAD!!!11!!!1

daisyyy_: YES I DID

styles94: FROM MERLIN?!

daisyyy_: YES OMFG YES FROM MERLIN OMFG YOU WATCH THAT SHOW TOO

styles94: FUCK YES 

styles94: WELL MY SISTER FORCED ME TO WATCH IT BUT IT WAS GOOD

daisyyy_: SO YOU WEREN'T JUST WATCHING IT BECAUSE YOUR SISTER FORCED YOU 

styles94: NOPE 

daisyyy_: YAS FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WATCHES THAT SHOW 

daisyyy_: BUT YOU ARE A DOLLOP-HEAD HARRY

styles94: NO IM NOT ADMIT IT

styles94: YOU ADORE ME

daisyyy_: ADORE IS TOO FAR BUT OKAY YOU AREN'T A DOLLOP-HEAD

styles94: THANK YOU I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THAT DAISY

daisyyy_: That sounded like sarcasm..

styles94: It wasn't, haha. Oh, and thank you for not using caps anymore, it was exhausting me with all the shouting.

daisyyy_: You're such a dork. 

styles94: Maybe so. But I'm a dork that adores you, Daisy.

daisyyy_: Oh do you now? It's only been a month. 

styles94: A lot can happen in a month. 

daisyyy_: I guess so. 

daisyyy_: So what are you doing right now?

styles94: Unpacking, organizing, eating. I'm so tired. 

daisyyy_: Then go to sleep. You can continue unpacking tomorrow.

styles94: But I want to continue talking to you. 

daisyyy_: Aww, you're too sweet. 

styles94: :)

styles94: What are you doing right now?

daisyyy_: Drinking tea. :)

styles94: Sickkkk. 

daisyyy_: Yeah it's really good :)

styles94: I think I should start getting used to coffee now then.

daisyyy_: Why lol I am not drinking tea because you drink tea

styles94: Oh...Okay nevermind then. 

daisyyy_: Wait, you actually thought that?

styles94: Nooo...

styles94: I'm just kidding <3

daisyyy_: Hahah okay

styles94: It's so fucking hard to open my eyes. I'm going to sleep now. I'll talk to you in the morning, okay?

daisyyy_: Okay, good night, Harry <3

styles94: Good night, Daisy .xx <3 

==========================

WHERE ARE MY MERLIN PEEPS?! If you haven't watched that show you HAVE to watch it, it's my favourite show omg im going to cry just thinking about it. It's sooo goooodddd <33333

Hope you liked the chapter :)

Thank you so much for reading :) vote, comment, share and follow me :))

~ May <3