F i f t y - f i v e

i recently hit 2.7 THOUSAND followers and i honestly cannot believe it. thank you so much for all the amazing support, it means the world to me. :)) you are amazing ❤❤ if you ever need someone to talk to, i am here just a message away ❤❤ love you so much :*

i hope you enjoy the last chapter of netpals, but there WILL be an epilogue coming shortly :))

==================

Fifty-five

I flutter my eyes open, instantly noticing that Harry isn't in bed with me. I stretch my head out to glance at the alarm clock on Harry's bedside table and notice it is almost nine in the morning. On Saturdays I always sleep in since I don't have work. And Harry is usually still sleeping at this time too but I guess he must have woken up early today.

I continue laying down on my side, the duvet resting below my waist exposing my Calvin Klein underwear and some of my stomach since my shirt rose up a bit. I stare at the opposite walls, just letting my thoughts wonder as I slowly come more and more awake.

I couldn't believe that it's already been a week since Natasha and Aiden's wedding. It feels like it was just yesterday. Time flies by so fast, it is sort of scary. Before I know it, Harry will be twenty-two and I'll be twenty-five.

Just as I am about to get up from bed to take a shower, I hear Harry's footsteps walking closer to our bedroom. As soon as I see him enter through the doorframe, a smile instantly lights up on my face. He is so flawlessly beautiful—especially in the mornings when he hasn't done his hair yet or gotten changed. He only has a black pair of Calvins around his waist as he carries a tray of food. His eyes dart all over my body and he smiles when he notices I am awake.

He places the tray on his bedside table and crawls over my body, his hands on either side of my head. His eyes are sparkling under the natural sunlight flooding through the room, a dazzling smile resting on his lips. I turn my body so I am facing him, my arms wrapping around the back of his neck with my index finger twirling a strand of his long hair.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispers, his breath fanning over my face from our close proximity.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I whisper back. He smiles even wider from my words, his teeth now showing. I lean my head up and kiss the top of his nose. As I lay my head back against the pillow, Harry leans down and starts pressing kisses all over my face. I giggle from his hair tickling my skin.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks as he rolls onto his side of the bed, his hand propping his head up as he stares at me.

"I had a very good sleep, thank you. How about you? You're up early today."

"I slept well too but as soon as the sun came up, I was wide awake," he chuckles. "So I took a shower and then edited the cover of Hello I did yesterday. I also wrote in my journal for some other ideas of videos."

"And what ideas did you come up with?" I ask as we both sit up against the headboard. Harry grabs the tray from beside him and sets it on our laps. "Thank you, by the way," I smile at him as he hands me my cup of coffee.

"No problem, babe," he smiles back. "And I do have ideas, some including you if you want to be in them."

"I'd love to."

"Great! Because I wanted to film with you today that will go up on Monday," he grins, his whole face lighting up with excitement. Now that he is done school for the summer, he is taking his YouTube channel more seriously; uploading a sit down video on Monday, a cover on Wednesday, and a vlog on Friday. "So the video we will be filming is the 'How Well Do We Know Each Other Challenge'. So we ask questions to each other and let's say that you get my question wrong, then I get to shove a plate of whipped cream into your face," he smirks.