T w e n t y - t w o

T w e n t y - t w o 

"So this is the scene behind the screen." Harry says with a smile as he steps into my apartment. I watch his figure as he carefully takes off his wet boots and places them neatly besides my other shoes on the mat besides the door. 

"Yeah." I lightly laugh as I close and lock the door behind me, slipping off my boots also. When I look up, I see Harry already looking at me with a smile on his face as he takes off his coat. 

"You have a nice place, Daisy." He says slowly, never taking his eyes off of mine.

My face instantly heats up, hearing how my name rolls off of his tongue. I don't think I will ever get used to it, to be honest. It just sounds perfect how he says my name in his beautiful, husky voice. 

"Thank you." I say, looking down and walking to the closet.

I peel off my jacket and hang it up. I was about to offer to hang up Harry's, but he is already standing besides me, grabbing a hanger for his coat. I feel his arm brush against mine. I suck in a deep breath and slowly move away, stepping into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to eat or drink, Harry?" I ask, turning on the kitchen tap to wash my hands. 

"No thank you." He smiles politely and sits on the breakfast bar. I could feel his gaze on me as I continue washing my hands, my back towards him. When I finish, I wipe my hands on the towel and turn around to face him. He just smiles.

"Are you sure? I have fruits, lots of junk food, but I can also make you a sandwich." I shrug and reach over to grab a mandarin. 

"Actually, can I have a banana, please?" I smile at how polite he is, and nod, gesturing to the bowl of fruit. As Harry reaches to grab a banana, I look at his hand and notice a cross tattoo, along with an anchor on his wrist. 

"Nice tattoos." I smile at him. When Harry looks into my eyes, it is like we both have a flash back remembering this conversation about his tattoos on Wattpad after he changed his profile picture. Harry smiles.

"Thank you. There's a lot more on my arm." He says while he peels the banana open and takes a bite. I turn around and toss the orange peels in the garbage before turning around to face Harry. 

"What other tattoos do you have?"

"I have a rose, a ship, a heart, the bible, a...mermaid." He makes this weird smile. I quirk an eyebrow at him and wait for him to continue. "I also have a butterfly, a star, leaves. This can just go on forever." Harry jokes, chuckling. 

"Oh wow, I didn't know you had that many." He nods.

"Maybe I'll show them to you one day, I would show them to you now but I think that it's too early in our relationship." He winks. My eyes widen with surprise at his teasing remarks, my face instantly turning dark red. 

"Oh my god, Harry." I say, laughing off the embarrassment and fanning my face. 

"You're so adorable, Dais." Harry smiles, watching me closely. I turn even redder, if that is even physically possible, my face now feeling like it is on fire.

"Harry, just be quiet for a sec please." I say, turning around to grab a glass of water. I gulp it all down, and take deep breaths, fanning my face some more. When I finally gain my cool, I turn around and playfully roll my eyes at him. 

"You good?" He teases, still smiling at me. 

"Yeah, I'm good." I cough and eat my fruit. 

"So where do you sit when you are messaging me?" Harry stands up and walks around the counter, looking for the garbage with the peel in his hands. I point to the garbage and he sheepishly smiles at me before tossing it away and standing besides me, leaning on the counter. 

"I sit on my bed." I point across the room to my bed in the corner. My place is so small that it is basically one room, well two including the washroom. 

"Oohhh," Harry wiggles his eyebrows at me. I swat his arm, not ready to embarrass myself again with my red face. 

"Shut up with you and your suggestive remarks, please." I laugh. 

"I'm just messing with ya." He puts an arm around me and hugs me from the side. I rest my head on his chest and smile at the gesture. "Your flat is really cute and small. I like it." He says, releasing me carefully and walking over to my bed. I laugh. 

"Thanks." He looks around my 'bed room' at my dresser, my bed, the sofa on the side, the walls that are bare. I shift my weight to my other foot feeling insecure as he looks around my apartment. He sits on the edge of my bed and I take a few steps forward and sit besides him. 

"Have you thought about your tattoo you are going to get?" I take in a deep breath and shake my head. 

"No- Well actually yeah, but I still haven't decide on a placement yet." I stutter, looking down at my hands. 

"How about here?" Harry says, putting his hand to the back of his left shoulder. "I think that's a good placement. And it's on the left side so it's closer to your heart." I awe at his words and I almost start breaking down at how kind he is. He was always there for me on Wattpad when I needed it, and now he will always be here for me in real life. 

"That's a good idea." I say, wiping the tears that managed to form on my eyes. 

"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" Harry immediately asks, his eyes wide with fear and worry. I smile at him and put my hand on his arm. 

"You did nothing wrong." I take a deep breath. "It just means a lot that you are here sitting besides me right now." I admit. Harry's face relaxes and a soft smile forms on his lips. 

"I am always here for you, Dais." He says, sitting closer to me and wrapping his arms around my weak frame.

I feel his hand rub soothing circles on my back, his head on top of mine as he whispers soothing words into my ear. I rest my head onto his chest, my arms wrapping around his torso, hugging him as tight as I can while I let all my walls down and break down. 

All of the emotions that I have been holding back for a long while comes out. Sobs exiting out of my lips and tears running down my face. Harry continues holding me, saying 'shhh' and telling me that everything will be okay. He says how he will always be here for me and how I don't have to suffer alone, that he is with me every step of the way. His words makes me cry more. Not in a bad way. It just feels so nice to know that someone is willing to come over at any time to hold me while I cry. 

===========================

THEY ARE SO CUTE I AM BURSTING

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS 21 YEARS OLD <33

I'm crYING, CAN HARRY HOLD ME WHILE I CRY?!

~ May <3