T w e n t y - n i n e

A light blush forms on my cheeks as I look up at Harry, a smile on my face. I see the corners of Harry's mouth curve up also, as his eyelashes fluttering open. When he sees me, he smiles more and squeezes my hands lightly making my insides tingle even more.

"That was a really nice first kiss." Harry breathes out, his warm breath fanning over my face. I lightly touch my lips with my index finger, remember how his lips felt against mine.

"It was." I agree, seeing Harry lick his lips.

Harry lightly rests one of his hands on my face, his thumb stroking my jaw as he scans my face, as if he is memorizing every detail. After a few seconds, Harry looks into my eyes, his green ones still sparkling so beautifully.

"I just want to kiss you again, and again, and again, Dais." He says, smiling at me. I could still hear my heart thumping in my ears.

"So adorable!" I hear someone shout. Harry looks past behind me at the person who said that, me also turning around. I see a group of older looking teenagers, staring at us, one of them giving us a thumbs up. I hear Harry chuckle.

"Thanks." He shouts back, giving them a thumbs up too before looking back down at me. We both smile at each other, the both of us still overwhelmed with our kiss. "Do you want to go home now? It's getting cold." I nod as the both of us starting to skate back to the lockers to change back into our boots.

A comfortable silence settles between us as we walk back to my place. This time though, our hands are linked together, the both of us glancing down at it every once in a while.

"Did you have fun?" Harry asks when we step into my apartment.

"I had a lot of fun." I say, smiling at Harry. "Thank you for bringing me skating."

"It was my pleasure." He says, leaning down to kiss my forehead. We both smile at each other before we take off our boots and jackets.

"Hot chocolate?" I ask.

"Yes please." Harry smiles.

I walk into the kitchen, Harry following right behind. I quickly wash my hands, taking a pot from under the sink and put it on the stove. When I turn around to get the milk, I already see Harry closing the fridge, handing me the carton with a cute smile on his face.

"Thank you."

"No problem, Dais."

I watch Harry in the corner of my eye as I pour the milk in the pot. I grab some Lindor chocolate on the counter and put them in the pot, using a whisk to stir the contents together. Harry leans against the counter besides me, looking at me as I prepare the hot chocolate.

"What?" I blush, looking at Harry with nervous eyes.

"Nothing," He smiles, a smirk forming on his face when he sees me all flustered. "Why can't I look at a beautiful piece of art? Is that a crime?" Harry teases. I blush more, my face heating up.

"Maybe." I mumble, looking away from him. Harry chuckles.

I see him stand up and walk behind me. I was about to turn around to see where he went when I feel his heat radiating on my back. His arms loosely wrap around my neck, his underarms resting on my shoulders with his hands drooped past my chest. He holds onto the whisk, my hands returning to my side as I watch him stir the milk, the white liquid turning into a light brown colour.

"Wait, hold this for a sec please." Harry says, referring to the whisk. I hold onto it, seeing Harry's hand disappear. "I want a picture with you." He holds his hand back out, his phone in them with the front camera on.