F i v e

F i v e 

Coming back from my usual morning trip to the cafe across the street, a smile is present on my face. It's been a while since a genuine one appeared, especially ever since my conversations with styles94. But today is beautiful. The sun out, the sky blue with white fluffy clouds, the birds chirping away also enjoying the cool breeze and sunny rays. The weather is perfect. 

I slip off my coat and take off my combat boots before going into the kitchen and throwing away the cup which previously held my coffee. I enter my room, immediately sprawling out on my bed. My bed is my best friend. My laptop being my other. I don't know what I would do without my bed and Mac Book. They are always there for me when I need it; to comfort me, to entertain me, to be there for me when no one else is. They're my babies. 

Laying down on my back, my hair fans out across my duvet. I place my laptop on my chest and open a new tab to check my email. I quickly type my email address and password and hit enter. The next second I groan and smack my head realizing I logged into the wrong account.

I have two email accounts. One is my hotmail account and the other is my gmail. My hotmail account is attached with all social media websites and social media only, whereas, my gmail account is attached with actual real life important stuff. And I logged into my hotmail account. I look at my tabs and see the gmail one already logged in making me smack my head again.

But since when I'm already logged into my hotmail, I can't help but read the notifications I have received. 

2 new messages from styles94

I click on the button and log into Wattpad, bringing me to my conversation with styles94.

styles94: But they're kisses... :(

styles94: And if you're mad about my replies on your comment, I was just informing you of the truth. I know you know it is reality, but you just choose not to believe it, Daisy.

daisyyy_: I don't want your kisses, styles94...

daisyyy_: And I still don't understand why the fuck are you messaging me..

I let out a loud groan, his message repeating over and over in my head. And if your mad about my replies on your comment, I was just informing you of the truth. I know you know it is reality, but you just choose not to believe it, Daisy. 

The next sound that comes out of my mouth is an angry huff. The more the message replays in my head, the more I start to feel burning hot fury growing inside my chest. I am mad because he is correct. I know it's reality that not everyone gets to be happy with their loved one. I know that for fuck sakes! And it upsets me greatly because I live for happily ever afters. They give me hope. I always run out of hope and I always give up easily after that happened. And by reading these happy stories, they spark that hope within me. It makes me think that I will have my happily ever after in the future.

But styles94 just ruined that. 

And now in this moment, my feelings change drastically. I fucking hate romance books. Now the mere thought of lovey dovey stories makes me sick to my stomach. I am so done with romance, cliché stories. So done. So fucking done. I don't fucking care anymore. 

I hope you're happy styles94.

I feel like crying. I feel like hitting this styles94 person repeatedly. I hate him. I hate him for talking to me like this, I hate him for being correct, I hate him for making me realize the truth in this world, I hate him for telling that not everyone gets their happy ever after, I hate him for crushing that little hope I have left. I hate him.

styles94: Something tells me that you don't fancy my company... :( 

Ugh, shut up you fucker.

styles94: And I want to message you because I'm intrigued. 

daisyyy_: No shit, Sherlock.. -_- 

daisyyy_: Intrigued? Smh. Why would you be intrigued?

styles94: I'm intrigued because you are quiet a persona, Daisy.

daisyyy_: You don't know anything about me.

daisyyy_: And stop calling me Daisy, ffs!

styles94: I think I know more about you than you think.

styles94: Isn't Daisy your name, daisyyy_?

daisyyy: What if daisyyy_ is my username because I like daisies? What if they're my favourite flower because it means something to me at a deeper level, huh styles94. 

styles94: That's reasonable. But I still think your name is Daisy. 

I am beyond annoyed right now. I am pissed, frustrated and aggravated. All I want to do is stop talking to this person. All I want to do is spend the rest of my day laying down in my bed, crying, eating smarties ice cream and other comfort food.

daisyyy_: If you think you know me, then lets hear it, styles94.

styles94: I think you are a lonely girl named Daisy who constantly reads romance books because you wish it was you having those happily ever afters. I think you had your heart broken before from the person you love and you are trying your best to hide it from those around you. You are trying to blind yourself from reality because your heart is still hurting and you cannot accept the fact that not everyone lives happily ever after like those in fiction, romance stories. 

My mouth lays open, seeing his reply. My mouth closes and my breathing gets heavy with anger, shock and sadness. My jaws are clenched and my fists are shut tight, knuckles white. My eyes are furrowed and there is a burning passion of hatred inside my chest towards this boy. A few minutes ago I started hating him, but it doesn't compare to this hatred I have now. 

I hate styles94.