S e v e n

i have seen a lot of comments in the past chapters about how daisy is "annoying" and she should "grow up" and all that, and i totally understand why you may thing that. but what if she is acting like that for a reason. i am saying this in the most kindest way possible, i don't want to come off as mean, but everyone acts in a certain way for a reason. as they say "don't judge. you don't know their story". thats all i wanna say :) you will find out why she is like that later on in the story :) love you, hope you are liking the story so far <3

========================

S e v e n 

Happiness always seems short lived. I may have feel asleep with a smile on my face, but I wake up with a scowl, hearing the familiar ring while being half conscious. 

I know it's styles94, I know it. I could feel it in my veins, circulating in my blood stream. When I hear the ring again, it vibrates throughout my body making me paralyzed with anger as I remember our previous conversation.

I let out a sigh and I actually feel like crying because happiness never lasts long. It feel so nice to be happy, it feels so blissful. When you are happy you feel like nothing can bring you down, you are enjoying everything that comes forth and you just feel so at peace. And when that happy moon phase ends, it crushes you twice as hard as before. When this feeling comes, it really hurts so much, you just feel like there's no hope left. You feel like happiness won't ever appear longer than a short period of time, and that realization hurts so fucking much. 

After laying down on my bed and staring at the ceiling for thirty minutes, I sit up against the headboard and grab my laptop, clicking on the Hotmail tab. I click the button, leading me to my conversation with styles94 after logging in.

I am expecting styles94 to yell back at me, to say even more hurtful words. I know what I said stung him a lot, and judging by the person he illustrates towards me, he would not like the message I sent him. He wouldn't like all the judging, all the hurtful words. But I still don't regret it. I don't think I ever would. 

But after reading his message, my mouth is agape, my breath held in my lungs. I am shocked to say the least.

styles94: I honestly don't know what to say. I literally typed this up five now... But I'm sorry. You're right about what you said, half of them anyways, at least. You're right about me being a douche bag, I shouldn't have gone that far. It was really wrong of me to judge you like that, daisyyy_. What's you're name then? I'm Harry.

Harry.

Harry is the name behind this styles94 account. Harry is the person who constantly made me upset and mad the past two weeks. Harry is the person who made me hate one of my favourite sites in the world. 

Harry is styles94.

I put my laptop to the side, not ready to reply to him yet. It was nice what he said. For people who are so full of themselves, it takes a lot of gut and strength to admit they were wrong and apologize for it. I stand up, walking to the washroom and taking a shower to freshen up and have some time to think about everything. The more styl- Harry's message replays in my head, the more my views on him change too. 

He genuinely seems sorry for his wrong doings, and it feels like he actually wants to talk to me. He could have just stopped the conversation right after apologizing and never talk to me again, but he asked for my name, which shows he wants to talk more. He actually want to continue talking to me and the feeling is so weird. I am not used to it at all but it seems nice.

Coming out of the washroom, changed in sweats and tank top, I climb back into my bed deciding to reply back to styles94. 

daisyyy_: I guess your apology has been accepted. And hi, Harry. I'm Daisy.

As I send the message, I can't help feeling a bit amused from the situation. When Harry called me Daisy the other day, I freaked out at him saying how my user name could be based off of my favourite flower, yet here I am saying my name is in fact Daisy. I just hope that Harry would continue being on his nicer side, not saying anything along the lines of 'See, I knew your name was Daisy'. Because if he says that, I would not be impressed the slightest and I think I might actually stop talking to him for sure. 

Seeing the words 'styles94 is typing' makes me nervous. This could possibly be the first person who would actually want to talk me after that incident, and it makes me extremely nervous because I want someone to talk to. I am so helplessly lonely and I need to know that at least someone would like my company. 

styles94: You have a beautiful name, Daisy :) xx.

=====================

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share the book and follow me :)

I love you, thank you for reading :)

~ May <3