F o r t y - s e v e n

The sound of people talking and the door closing makes me wake up from my slumber. I open my eyes and let out a yawn, my arms stretching above my head. I look towards the door where the noise came from, and see Harry walking towards me, sweats hanging low on his waist as he pushes a silver cart.

"Good morning, beautiful." Harry smiles, climbing back into the bed to kiss my nose. I smile thinking of the events that happened a few hours ago.

"Good morning, Harry." I pull up the covers above my bare chest as I sit up against the headboard.

"Are you hungry?" He asks me, a knowing smirk on his face. I nod my head and look back at the cart, wondering what food he ordered. "Perfect because I got some room service. It's almost ten o'clock and the helicopter ride is at noon. And instead of going outside for lunch, I figured we could eat it in bed cuddled up, how does that sound?" He look at me, a light smile on his face as he scans my facial features.

"Sounds perfect to me." I smile, my heart throbbing at how thoughtful and adorable Harry is.

"Great." He leans down and presses a light kiss on my lips before climbing out the bed to grab the food.

"Do you need help?" I ask, ready to get out and help him, but he quickly shakes his head.

"No, you stay there. I'll bring the food to you." He flashes me his signature smile before continuing his preparations. I simply watch him with a smile on my face as he places the food on two trays. When he finishes, he places mine on my lap before he takes his sweats off and carefully climbs into bed with me with his tray in hand.

I give him a look with my eyebrow raised. He looks at me and chuckles before saying, "What? I would get too hot with sweats and the duvet on top." I laugh, ultimately agreeing because that would be uncomfortably warm. "Plus, I want to be naked with you naked in bed." He adds with a cheeky smirk.

"Thank you for all this." I say, kissing his cheek before looking at all the food in front of us.

"It's no problem, babe." He smiles. "And this platter is for the both of us." I look at all the food, my stomach grumbling at how delicious they look. Harry and I both have a big plate of omelette with some breakfast potatoes on the side. And on the platter there are a bunch of different fruits from strawberries to blueberries to kiwis to mangoes, along with some banana bread. On top of that, Harry and I both have apple juice.

I start eating, putting a fork-full of potatoes in my mouth as Harry scoots closer to me, our arms now brushing against each other. I also feel Harry's leg drape over mine for more contact, our legs warm from our body heat. I smile, my stomach fluttering at our closeness.

"How do you like it?" Harry asks just as I put some omelette into my mouth. I nod my head, my eyes wide with approval as I chew and swallow.

"It tastes amazing. Their food's so good, I swear, I'm probably going to gain weight by the time we go back to New York from how much I'm eating." I honestly say with a light chuckle.

"Hey, don't say that." Harry furrows his eyebrows at my words.

"It's true but I don't mind." I shrug, taking a sip of apple juice.

"What I mean is, I don't want to hear you talking about gaining or loosing weight because I think you're perfect and beautiful no matter what shape or size, and I want you to know that." The look on his face is serious, but it's also full of care and love. My heart swells at his words.