F i f t e e n

F i f t e e n 

Sipping my tea while looking out the window, I let my mind wander about whatever it wants to think about. I let my mind free of it's thoughts, letting on topic lead to another and another.

I watch people passing by, starting their day as the sun rises above buildings. I see a couple pass by, holding hands with the girls head resting on the boy's shoulder. The site is adorable to see but it makes a pain grow in my heart. 

That was me and Nick once. 

A sigh escapes my lips before I take another sip of tea to calm down. I hear a bell ring, signalling another person has came into the cafe. I turn my head and see a guy. Tall, beanie on his head with dark curls poking out, blue skinny jeans and black vans. 

I look back out of he window starting to think about Harry. How does he look like? Where does he live? Will I ever get to meet him?

I want to meet the guy. Well half of me does. I love the relationship we have on Wattpad. I love how free and open we are to each other now, supporting one another and making jokes. We could have a really deep talk in one day, and a really light humored one the next and I love that, I love how open we are to each other. I feel so close to him, I feel like I am able to trust him and I don't trust a lot of people. 

But I also don't want to meet him. What if he changes his thoughts about me when he sees how I look like - the Daisy behind the screen. What if we talk in real life and it will be so awkward? I wouldn't able to live with myself if meeting him in real life changes our relationship. 

I stand up with my purse on my arm, taking the last sip of the tea before throwing it out in the garbage by the door. I exit the cafe, the chilly air hitting my body. I shiver, stuffing my hands in my jacket pocket as I continue walking down the sidewalk. A minute later, I enter my building complex and take the elevator up to my floor. 

The ride up I find myself thinking about Harry again. I wonder if he trusts me as much as I trust him. Does Harry randomly think about me during his day? Does Harry want to meet me in real life? Did Harry message me?

The doors of the elevator opens with a ding. I snap out of my thoughts, shaking my head when I realize how ridiculously attached and dependant I am with Harry. 

Unlocking my apartment door, I enter and put my purse down besides the door. I quickly take off my boots and jacket, sitting on my bed and starting up my Mac. When it turns on, I click chrome and the Wattpad tab opens up. A smile forms on my face when I see the red dot besides my user name. 

styles94: Good morning, beautiful .xx 

My breathing stops seeing his message. Okay, no biggie. Breathe, Daisy. I take a deep breath. 

daisyyy_: Good morning to you too, handsome.

daisyyy_: *gags* 

I send the messages to Harry, noticing my cheeks are on fire. I shake my head, fanning my face trying to get it to go away. I don't know why his message had such an affect on me, and I am not sure whether I like it or not. 

I see Harry has read the message and is now reply back, which makes my stomach do a weird flip. 

styles94: Rudeeeeee.

daisyyy_: What??

styles94: "gags"? Really, Dais

styles94: ...y?