F o r t y - t w o

harry is already 22 years old...what the hell, time is just flying by so fast *le cries*

=========================

F o r t y - t w o

"I'm so sorry your mom treated you like that, Harry." I say completely heartbroken as I rub his arm. Harry just finished telling the whole story about why he came back, along with his new brother-sister relationship with Gemma. "But I'm so happy that you're on good terms with your sister now. I guess sometimes you have to lose some to gain some."

"Yeah," Harry looks down at me and give me a smile. I see him tilt his head down, pressing a kiss on my forehead, which makes me feel so complete in the inside. "As much as it hurts in the inside with what happened with my mum, I actually feel some sort of relief. I tried my best and she didn't want to accept me, so be it. I'm a hundred percent done with her and at least now I can move on. And Gem and I are on great terms now, and that's all that matters to me— also the fact that I'm back with you." He smiles making my heart swell and my mouth curve up in a huge smile.

"I'm happy you're back too, Harry. I missed you so much." I rest my head on his chest and wrap my arms tightly around him. Harry gives me another kiss on my forehead, hugging me back just as tight.

"Did you spend time in my apartment while I was gone?" Harry curiously asks.

"I did actually." I chuckle, looking up into those gorgeous green eyes. "I slept in your bed a lot." I blush, my whole face heating up.

"Aww, you're adorable." Harry smiles at me, his eyes all lit up. "I just hope you also ate lots of my food, because it would be a shame if they all went to waste." Harry chuckles.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that." I laugh. "You know how much I love my food." We chuckle.

"Now you have to tell me something now, Dais."

"There's nothing to tell you. I don't have any interesting stories." I tell the truth.

"Oh come on." Harry dramatically says. "There's got to be something."

"Uhh..." I mutter as I look up at the ceiling, thinking of a story to tell. "I've been going to the gym almost every day?" I shrug.

"Really? That's great, Dais!" He hugs me. "It helps doesn't it? Like it makes you feel better after, right?"

I nod. "It does."

I look up at Harry, a smile on my face as he looks back at me. He leans down, pressing a kiss on forehead, then one on my cheek, and then one on my nose. He continues peppering kisses all over my face, my heartbeat picking up at the gesture. My stomach does a flip when he makes me lay down on my bed, Harry besides me, cuddling me.

"Dais," Harry says in a whisper.

"What is it?" I ask, turning onto my side so I can look at him better. Harry grabs hold of both my hands, giving them a squeeze. I look into his eyes, and see that there's something he really wants to say.

"I love you." Harry breathes out quietly. As soon as he says that, his eyes look in between both of mine. I could see affection with a hint of panic written in them. My heart thumps against my chest, my stomach starting to feel all warm and fuzzy from the words that just came out of his mouth. A smile makes its way onto my lips, my insides feeling so whole and complete.

"I love you too, Harry." I say, taking a deep breath.

"Really?" Harry asks, completely taken by surprise.