T w e n t y - f i v e

I AM SO SORRY I CAN EXPLAIN

i know i haven't updated in like 2 months and i am so sorry. everyday i thought of you guys and you don't know how much it physically pains me for not updating. i had family issues, i was on vacation for two weeks, i was behind in school so i would spend all my free time trying to catch up, theres uni stuff to do for next year, and i have extra curriculars.

i just want you guys to know that i love you guys and i am not planning on quitting writing at all! hopefully i can get my weekly updates back, i'm trying my hardest but everything is crazy rn and aldfkjlasdkjfklasdjf its stressful! 

i hope you like this story, and i hope you enjoy this chapter! 

===========================

T w e n t y - f i v e 

Harry :) : So I was wondering, do you want to go out and watch The Hobbit?

I look at the time and see it's almost 11 at night. My heart swells at the text, remembering all those 'if I was your friend in real life' messages he would say on Wattpad before we met. I remember one in particular where we would go out and watch The Hobbit at midnight, which is exactly what we are going to do now.

Me: Yeah! 

Harry :) : Perfect! I'll see you in fifteen ;) 

Me: Haha, okay. See ya then :) 

A huge smile makes it's way onto my face, my heart leaping with excitement and emotion. I immediately jump out of bed, running to my closet to find something to wear. I pick out leggings, a burgundy tank top and a cream cardigan on top. I put my hair up in a bun, quickly rush towards the washroom, only having time to put on some concealer, eyeliner and mascara. 

When I hear Harry knock on the door, I quickly slip on some socks and grab my purse and phone before walking to the door and opening it. 

"Hey." I say, smiling at Harry who is looking dashing as always.

"Hey, Dais." He replies back, looking beauitful in his black jeans, a white buttoned up shirt with his coat undone. The top buttons to his shirt are loose, showing off his swallows and butterfly tattoos, making me feel a little something inside.

"Do you want something before we go?" I offer as I slip on my black high heeled boots. 

"No thank you." He smiles at me. "We will grab some food over there." He sends a cheeky wink. I give him a goofy smile, quickly slipping on my coat and high heeled boots before walking out the door, locking it behind me. "You look beautiful by the way, Dais." He smiles at me as we walk side by side. My cheeks start to heat up, my heart tugging at his words. 

"Thanks." I mutter, smiling like a dork at the ground.

"So how was your day?" Harry asks, the both of us going down the stairs. I hold onto the railings, not wanting to fall down while wearing these heels. 

"It was not too bad." I say, smiling at him. It was actually a very good day, waking up to Harry making me breakfast and now going out with him to watch a movie. "How about yours?"

"Not too bad also." He smiles. "We are going to go there by my car." Harry gives me a smirk as he leads me to his car. 

"Alright." I laugh. I see his car up ahead, Harry taking out his keys, pressing the unlock button on the remote. I try to keep up with his long strides but with these heels it is impossible to do that. Harry notices me struggling and sends me an 'oops, sorry' look before slowing down to match my speed.