T w e n t y - s e v e n

"Forcella?" I ask Harry when he parks the car on the side of the road. "A pizza store?" I smile.

"Not just any pizza store, Daisy." He says, flicking my nose with his index finger. "Here you can make your own personalized pizza and that's exactly what we are going to do today." He smiles, his whole face lit up. I can't help but smile too, absolutely adoring how cute and caring he is.

"Shall we go?" Harry asks, a knowing smile playing on his lips. I give him nod, unbuckling my seat belt.

"We shall. Last one out is the rotten egg." I quickly say, racing him out of the car. I fling open the door, quickly climbing out and closing the door behind me. I jump dramatically onto the sidewalk as Harry walks around the car, shaking his head at me.

"That was unfair, Dais. Unfair." He pouts, his bottom lip sticking out.

"Aww, baby." I tease, mockingly pouting back at him. Harry chuckles, running a hand through his hair to push it back away from his face.

"You're cute." He says, tweaking my nose once more. I playfully scrunch up my face at him, even though I enjoyed his teasing very much.

Harry places his arm around my back, leading us inside the shop. The second we step into the pizza store, the smell of fresh, delicious pizza fill our lungs. I see many of the tables occupied by people, smiling while eating the food they potentially made.

Harry talks to one of the guys who own the place, sticking his hand out for the man to shake. The two smile at each other, making small talk as the owner walks us to a reserved table.

"For Mr. Styles and his beautiful lady." The Italian owner says to us, giving me a charming smile. I blush deep red being called Harry's 'beautiful lady'. I look at Harry, waiting for him to correct him, but he doesn't. Instead he just gives me a smirk making me even more red. When the guy walks away, we both sit down in our seats, hanging our jackets on the chairs.

"Harry," I say, giving him a 'what-was-that' face. He shrugs his shoulders, a smile on his face as he pours some water in our cups. "So I'm your 'beautiful lady', huh?" I ask, smiling because I strangely like how that rolled off of my tongue.

"I guess so." He says, looking up to give me a wink. I smile, shaking my head at him from his cheeky ways.

The owner comes back and guides us to the back of the shop towards the section where guests can make their own pizzas. I look back at Harry, an excited smile on my face as he sends me one back. We wash our hands and hang the aprons over our necks while he explains what we are going to do.

"His name is Luca." I hear Harry whisper, feeling his hot breath on my neck. I turn my head to my right, seeing Harry standing very close behind me. "I saw that look on your face." He lightly chuckles as Luca is still talking. My face heats up, embarrassed that Harry noticed my slight confusion.

"Thanks," I breathe out, grabbing the strings of the apron.

"Here, I'll get that for you." I feel Harry hold onto the strings, my hands returning to my side as my breathing picks up. Harry takes his time tying a knot at my back, not being able to focus on Luca's words.

"Got that?" Luca asks us, smiling as he finishes talking. My eyes widen slightly, mentally shaking my head no.

"Got it." Harry replies, sounding confident. I look at him as Luca turns away, Harry sending me a shrug of his shoulders. "Perfecto. The lady can stand here, and you stand right besides her." He says, moving out of the way.