T h i r t y

holy fûcking shît, netpals was ranked 43 in fanfiction i was yodelling in school when i saw that because that's just freaking amazing! i love you so much!

========================

T h i r t y

"Thank you, have a nice day." I say to the customer, handing the girl her change with a light smile on my face.

"Thanks." She smiles back before turning around and walking to the door.

"Look at you," My co-worker suddenly says, leaning against the counter besides me as she studies my face. "You're all cheery and happy recently, I like it very much." Tasha smiles.

Tasha is a nice girl. She's a few years older than me, tanned skin, dark hair. She is friendly, outgoing and loves talking to people. I don't really like talking to people, but sometimes Tasha just knows what to say to make me smile and laugh when I find it hard to.

"Is it a boy?" She wiggles her eyebrows knowingly. I flush, looking anywhere but at her. "Oh my god, it is!" She squeals, jumping up and down with excitement. "What's his name?"

"His name is Harry." I say, finally looking at her with a smile.

"Ouuu." Tasha coos, playfully hitting my arm. "What's he like?" She asks. I smile thinking about Harry.

"He's super nice, he always knows what to say, he's goofy and silly. He's just amazing." I say, knowing I can just go on and on. "He's also British." I laugh.

"Oh my god, British boys are dreamy." I nod my head. I look at the clock and see that my shift is done for the day.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I tell her, giving her a wave with a smile on my face.

"Alright, bye, Daisy! Have fun with your British boyfriend." She winks at me.

I chuckle and head to the back of the store, quickly grabbing my stuff and putting on my jacket before leaving the store. I hop into my car, starting it up before pulling out of the lot and driving a few blocks to pick up Harry. When I enter the campus and stop in front of the building, I see some students piling out, one of them in particular with a green beanie perched on top of their brown, long, curly hair. A smile immediately makes its way onto my face, happiness swarming inside of me. Harry spots my car, a smile also forming on his face as he jogs over towards me.

"Hi, beautiful." Harry says when he opens my door. He slowly climbs into the passenger seat before looking at me with his eyes shining and a dashing smile resting on his pink lips.

"Hey, Harry." I breathe out, my heart fluttering at how beautiful he looks today. But then again, Harry always looks beautiful.

I see Harry lean forward, my breathing getting caught in my throat. I watch him carefully, seeing his eyes flutter close, his lips making contact in the corner of my mouth. When he pulls away, he gives me a smirk, knowing the affect he has on me.

"How are you?" He asks, buckling up.

"G-good." I say, taking a deep breath to calm myself. "You?" I gulp, focusing my eyes on the road as I start to drive back onto the road.

"That's good." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "And I'm great."

"How was class?" I quickly glance at Harry to see him smiling.

"Class was great. I have to do an essay about the importance of music in my life," Harry chuckles. "But other than that it's not too hard. I'm not going crazy yet with the amount of stress." He laughs.