T h i r t y - t h r e e

harry sneezing is so fucking cute omfg

======================

T h i r t y - t h r e e

I wake up in my bed with a huge smile on my face. Memories flash back from the concert last night; of the music, the excitement, Harry. My heart still flutters knowing how much time and effort Harry must have put into getting those tickets. 

I turn around in seeing Harry still sleeping with his hair literally all over his face. Light giggles come out of my mouth as I see him like this. I gently use my finger to move his hair away from his face. And just as I finish, I feel two arms wrap suddenly around me, pulling me towards his body. 

"Harry!" I shriek in my groggy morning voice. Harry opens his eyes and chuckles deviously at me, pulling me so I am laying down on top of his body with our faces an inch away from each other. 

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispers, his voice so deep and so husky. My insides melt, my heart fluttering like crazy. How does one sound so good in the morning?

"Morning, Harry." I smile. Harry leans up and presses a kiss onto my nose. I scrunch up my face, a wider smile playing at my lips. 

"Last night was a lot of fun." He smiles. I nod my head, nestling against his body. 

"It was, thank you again." I kiss his cheek. 

"Stop thanking me! A hundred times is already more than enough times." He jokes with a chuckle. "But it is honestly no problem at all. It was nice to go to a concert with you. We should go to a lot more in the future." I nod my head, liking the sound of that. I cover my mouth as a yawn takes over me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask, stretching my arms as I look at Harry. 

"It doesn't matter." He smiles at me. "We could just eat cereal in bed and I would totally be okay with that." 

"I like the sound of that." I smile at him. 

"But first I just want to cuddle with you a little longer." He mumbles out, hugging my body close to him. I melt into his touch, my eyes closing as I absorb his heat. 

I could feel Harry moving and doing something, but I just continue closing my eyes. The next second I could hear someone talking on the radio.

"There we go." Harry mutters with satisfaction. Harry hugs me closer as the DJ says something that I don't bother trying to understand. And then the next second, a song starts to play.

"I like this song. Sort of sad though." Harry says. 

I stay silent as I recognize the song. I remember hearing Megan Trainer perform it at an award show. I have to agree with Harry, it's a sad song. Sad, but very beautiful. 

"So I'm gonna love you, Like I'm gonna lose you, I'm gonna hold you, Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when, When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you, Like I'm gonna lose you, I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you." I hear Harry sing softly.

My heart aches as the song continues. It feels like I suddenly have a gaping hole in the middle of my chest with the pain dispersing throughout my whole body. I start feeling emotional, sadness but mainly fear because I can't help but think about what it would be like without Harry in my life. The thought literally brings me to tears me since he means everything to me. I hold onto Harry tighter as I bite onto my lip to try to keep my lip from quivering. 

"Hey, you alright?" Harry asks softly, holding onto my hand and squeezing it. I look into his eyes and I can instantly tell that he knows what I am thinking about.