E i g h t e e n

I have loved you since we were eighteen

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved, and to be in love

All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you

I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18

=====================

E i g h t e e n 

It's 1:53 am and I cannot get myself to sleep. I drank some tea to try to help myself get sleepier but it just made me even more awake. So I tried watching a film but I stopped watching 20 minutes into the movie because I am just not in the mood. After giving up on the movie, I got some food from my kitchen and went on Pinterest for a while until I became bored. That's when I tried to sleep again, but it is just not working out. 

All the lights are out and the only thing that I can do is think about everything and anything that comes to mind. 

The first topic that comes to mind is my life right now. It's so boring, so bland. I do the same routine every single day and honestly, it's boring. I don't like routines, it makes me feel like I'm barely living my life. I want to have unexpected plans and live a bit more on the edge. But who would I do that with? I barely know anyone in this city. 

With a shake of my head, I force myself to think about another topic, Harry filling my mind. I'm still really amazed on his looks. He's a really attractive guy with a wonderful personality. And thinking about our last conversation makes me really sad how I don't know him in real life. He's that type of friend that I always craved for. A friend that I can do anything with at any time and do the most weirdest things without being judged. 

A sigh escapes my lips. I turn around again in my bed and groan. 

"Fuck this." I get out of bed and walk over to the kitchen to grab a bag of chocolate kisses from the cupboard. I walk back to my bed, sitting against the headboard and grab my laptop. 

Plopping one of the chocolates into my mouth, I go onto Wattpad and click on my conversation with Harry. 

daisyyy_: Did you find a job? 

Surprisingly after a second, I see Harry has read the message and is now replying back. 

styles94: Some of the stores I went to are hiring and they got my resume so I just have to wait now. 

styles94: Thank you for asking :) 

daisyyy_: No problem :) 

daisyyy_: What kind of stores did you apply to? 

styles94: Some clothes stores, Starbucks, a book store, a music store. I really hope I get the music store one. 

daisyyy_: They will be crazy not to hire you. I hope you get it! 

styles94: Thanks, Dais. 

daisyyy_: np :) 

daisyyy_: So what are you doing up at this hour? Isn't it like early morning there? 

styles94: Yeah, can't sleep. 

daisyyy_: Sulking about the breakup?