F i f t y - f o u r

i'm so sorry it took me two weeks to update, but i hope a really long chapter (6,920 words) + smut will make up for it haha :p

also i have never been to a proper fancy wedding so if there are any errors or if some stuff do not make sense, i do apologize. 

but i hope you enjoy the chapter! (it took me so long to write it) :)

===================

F i f t y - f o u r

"Today, the Bride and Groom honored you with their invitation to be present with them today for this ceremony. And so, this day, they declare before all of us that they shall live together in marriage.
"In the traditional way, they entered into their marriage with the joining of hands, the making of vows and promises, and the giving and receiving of rings, an outward symbol of their voluntary commitment to one another.
"Therefore, it is my pleasure, that I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride!"

A huge smile is on my face as I see Aiden cup Natasha's face in his hands, immediately planting their lips together. I clap and cheer along with everyone else as we celebrate the couple who have just gotten married.

I look at Sophie and see her with tears in her eyes as she looks at her sister. I give her arm a comforting rub as she raises her hand to wipe away her tears. I turn my head and scan the crowd, also seeing Sophie and Natasha's mom in tears.

As the officiant wraps the ceremony up with a few last words, my eyes land on my gorgeous boyfriend who's sitting beside my grandma and Amelia. He's already looking at me with a soft smile on his lips. I saw him before the ceremony for a few minutes, but I still cannot get over how beautiful he looks today. I've never seen him wearing a suit before, so the fact that he is wearing one right now is really making my stomach feel all tingly and warm. It fits him so well and it makes him look so dapper. He sends me a wink, his mouth curving up even more.

(A/N: imagine what he wore to anne's wedding but with his long hair, i cry)

I smile at him not being able to help myself from thinking about our wedding day sometime in the future. I know I want to marry him. He completes me. He is my best friend. We may have had some troubles two months ago, but right now, we couldn't be stronger. We made some changes in our relationship, like cooking and eating dinner together every night. We make sure not to be distracted by work or school for at least two hours so we can spend the time together in each other's company.

I look back at the bride and groom when I hear everyone starting to cheer again. I join and clap my hands as well, a woo coming out of my mouth. Natasha and Aiden hold hands and start walking down the aisle as the guests stand up. Everyone is smiling from ear to ear—it is sort of hard not to since the atmosphere is filled with love, joy, and happiness. And we also let out a few laughs when the newlyweds start pulling some funny dance as they make their exit.