F o u r

F o u r 

1 week ago. 

That's what it says under styles94's name in our private messages. It's been one week since they sent the 'hi' message and it's been one week I've been avoiding it. But, that also means one week of pent up anger. 

Styles94 just pisses me off so much. And I don't plan on responding anytime soon. 

Then why do you keep looking at the message? My inner subconscious decides to speak up. I shrug it off with a shake of my head. 

I also just realized that it's been one week since I have read a book on this website, which is a rare thing for me. I click on the home page and browse the romance category. While doing so, I hear the familiar pang and notice the number one besides my display name on the Wattpad page. I groan realizing it means I have received another private message. 

And sure enough it's from styles94. 

I ignore the message and click his profile instead. 

Following 53 users, 38 following him back. No posted stories. One reading list named 'amour'. I click the list and see the book I finished reading last week on top of the list. A scoff escapes my lips when I see it there. I go back to his profile and read his bio.

Hiiiii. 

Male. 

20. 

Music lover. 

Singer. 

Song writer. 

Guitarist (almost). 

Sucker for romance. 

xx

Oh so it's a guy..

My lips purse to the side as my eyebrows dip down in annoyance. So, styles94 is a boy. A 20 year old boy. I roll my eyes as huff comes out through my nose.

I take this time to properly look at his icon picture. The picture is poorly taken, his face fully shadowed and the view from the window not that visually appealing. I mocking laugh escapes my lips and my head shakes again. It's a pity, really. 

I feel like he actually would be a person I could tolerate if I just so happened to stumble upon his profile and read his bio. But receiving his comments, his private massages and seeing his icon picture completely turns things around. It is definitely not tolerable at all. 

I hear another pang and see the number one on the top corner of the site turn into a number two. I groan with annoyance and click the inbox button, opening up our conversation. 

styles94: You're ignoring me...

styles94: You know I could see that you read the message, right?

Another roll of my eyes as I read the message feeling beyond annoyed. What does he want?

Why does he want to talk to me? He was basically insulting and offending me with his replies on my comment. If he feels so strongly against my comment on the book, why does he want to try to carry a conversation with me? To make me cry further? I don't understand. 

I see he's typing and so I wait with a bored expression on my face. 

styles94: Are you seriously mad at me? :( 

daisyyy_: Why are you messaging me? 

I send the message without rereading it. I am just so done with this boy. I don't care that I sound blunt and rude because he did the same with me and I bet my reply wouldn't make him crying himself to sleep. 

styles94: You answer my question first.

Seriously?

daisyyy_: Are you serious right now, this is not fucking kindergarten. 

daisyyy_: Angry? Am I? Gee, I wonder how you fucking found that out. A+ goes to you *gives standing ovation* 

A scoff escapes my lips as my eyes roll once more at his previous message. I can't believe this person. 

styles94: Language, Daisy! 

styles94: And thank you, I have never gotten a standing ovation before. I feel so loved. xx. 

I feel like giving this styles94 dude a big kneel in the balls.

styles94: Why are you mad at me though? xx. 

daisyyy_: You must be really fucking stupid if you don't know why I'm mad at you...

daisyyy_: Stop with the fucking 'xx'. And I don't care that I'm fucking swearing. I can swear whenever the fuck I want. 

I log off Wattpad and do the same with my email. I exit those tabs and go on YouTube, deciding to watch some videos before going to bed.

But I can't sleep because all I am thinking about is this styles94 dude and his blunt, sarcastic remarks.

========================

I know you can't see if the person you are messaging has read your messages on Wattpad, but just go with the flow :)

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow x

~ May <3