T h i r t y - o n e

thank you so much for the birthday wishes on the last chapter, it made me smile so much, i love you guys to the end of the universe and back

=======================

T h i r t y - o n e

"Girlfriend?" I ask Harry, a smirk resting on my lips. "Since when?" I tease, although in the inside I am bursting with emotions.

Harry flushes, his cheeks a pink colour. I look at him with awe, finding him so adorable whenever he is flustered and shy. "Since I've taken a liking in you, Dais." He smiles sheepishly. "But that's only if you want to be my girlfriend." He look at me, nibbling on his bottom lips with nerves.

I give him a huge smile. "Of course I would love to be your girlfriend." I tell him, my mouth wide with happiness. My heart beats hard in my chest as I process what just happened. I am Harry's girlfriend. Harry is my boyfriend.

I feel a sudden pang in my chest thinking of Nick, but I quickly push the feeling away not wanting it to ruin my mood. I have to move on, that's what he wants. And I am happy with Harry, very happy. He makes me feel so happy and so complete, like he is filling that empty hole in my heart.

"I really like you." Harry says, his head leaning down.

"I really like you too." I say truthfully, tilting my chin up to meet his lips with mine. Harry cups my jaw gently as our mouths move together. I rest my hand on his chest as I get into the kiss, feeling his heart beating under my touch.

"So what do you want to do, girlfriend?" Harry asks, a grin taking over his features after we part.

"Anything, I don't mind." I say, smiling up at him as he wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer towards his warmth.

"Are you hungry? Should we order pizza?" He asks. I nod my head, my stomach grumbling at the word.

"That sounds great!" I say, sitting up from his bed and stretching my arms in the air. Harry sits up also, his hands flying to my stomach to give me a poke. "Hey!" I laugh, my arms immediately lowering to cover my stomach. I point my finger at him while he holds his hands up in defence with a goofy smile on his face.

"Sorry." He laughs.

"No you're not." I let out a giggle, leaning against his side as I look up at his face.

"You're right, I'm not." He chuckles, smiling down at me with his dimples showing. I use my finger to poke it making Harry giggle. I laugh from his girly giggle, making Harry giggle even more.

"Oh my god!" I laugh, grasping onto my stomach to try to ease the pain. "You're giggling." I say in between laughs. He nods, his mouth open in a silent, painful laugh.

"You make me giggle, Dais. I think that says something about how much I adore you." He says, looking at me with heart eyes. I cup his cheek, my heart warming at the affection he is showing me.

"I think that does." I smile at him, lifting myself up to kiss his nose.

"Oh! I got something the other day that I have been dying to give you!" Harry says, standing up and walking to his desk, picking up a black object. Harry sits back down besides me, his hands behind his back preventing me from seeing what this object is.

"Do you want to know what it is?"

"Yeah!" I beam, looking at Harry with wide, excited eyes.

Harry moves his hand away from his back, handing me the black object. I look down, observing it and realizing it is a black, long rectangular velvet box. My eyes look back at Harry, curious as to what it is.