T h i r t y - s e v e n

MADE IN THE AM HAS BEEN PLAYING NONSTOP AFTER IT CAME OUT LAST NIGHT OMG IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD I'M SO PROUD OF THE BOYS THIS NEW VIBE IS SO 10000% THEM AND I AM SO HAPPY

what are your favourite songs? mine are: am, walking in the wind, never enough, what a feeling, history, love you goodbye and if i could fly. all the songs are so perfect though, like the album is so freaking amazing.

==========================

T h i r t y - s e v e n

~ Harry ~

I wake up from the sun shining through my window, curtains open because I forgot to close them last night. I squint my eyes open, blinking multiple times to adjust to the bright light.

As a sense of habit I look at the spot next to me, and my heart drops when I don't see Daisy there- like every other time I wake up in the morning.

Sometimes I wonder and I ask myself why I am doing this. Why am I causing pain for both Daisy and myself by coming halfway across the world to do something that I am not even getting appreciation out of? I want to be there in either Daisy's bed or mine back home, waking up with her by my side and with a smile on my face. I want to feel her warmth and touch her smooth skin. I want to hug her and kiss her. I don't want to be here.

Anger and heartbreak rises up inside of me. I just feel really upset. And even though it's been almost a week here, I still feel the same emotions every time I wake up. And every time tears come out of my eyes.

I just hate how I am treated here. They act as if I don't exist. I try cooking for them, I compliment them, I try making jokes, I buy stuff for them, but nothing works. This feeling just sucks so much and I hate it.

"Get your fucking shit together, Harry." I curse at myself, hating how my emotions always take over me in the morning.

I grab my phone, unlocking it to send Daisy a text. I always feel instantly better when I text Daisy.

To: Daisy-boo <3

Good morning, Dais. I hope you wake up with a smile on your face. I still miss you like crazy :(

I set my phone aside with a sigh just wanting to see her right now so desperately.

I force myself out of bed and head to the washroom to brush my teeth and to take a quick shower. Walking back into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around my waist, I open my drawer and pick out a blue button down shirt with white stars on them. After making sure my bedroom door is closed, I take off my towel and slip on a fresh pair of boxers following my black skinny jeans. I put on my shirt afterwards, keeping the top few buttons undone.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, noticing that the house is fairly quiet. When I enter the living room, I see Gemma sitting down on the sofa, her laptop on her lap. She looks at me. I give a small smile even though I feel slightly awkward.

"Good morning, Gem." I say, watching her eyebrows furrow together by the nickname I just gave her. I also surprised myself with the nickname but I role with it. I wait for a reply, but I just see her staring at me, not saying anything. I scratch the back of my neck trying to figure out something next to say.

"Do you want waffles for breakfast?" I offer, hoping she will say yes.

"No, I already ate." She says and looks back down at her screen.

I can't believe even such a small rejection like that can hurt so much. I just feel like I am huge fail in this family. I don't fit in. I turn around and close my eyes tight, taking a deep breath to calm down.