F o r t y - f o u r

F o r t y - f o u r

"Harry, I honestly feel like I am going fall asleep any second now." I honestly say as I let out another yawn. Not hearing a reply, I look at Harry and see he is also yawning.

"I know, babe. Me too. But we will sleep on the long plane ride there." He smiles. I smile too just thinking about being at the resort in Maui with Harry. "Want to sit down here?"

"Sure." We sit down at a table near a food place for people to have something to eat or drink before their flight. I look around and see our gate is right besides us too, which is probably why Harry chose to sit here.

"I'm probably gonna get something to eat, do you want something too?" Harry asks as he taps the screen of the iPad that's in the middle of the table.

"What do they have?" I ask, my brain really incapable right now.

"Drinks, sandwiches, pastries, yogurt, salads. I'm feeling like a cream cheese bagel and tea." Harry says as he continues tapping in his order.

"I'll get a tea too and maybe a donut." I smile. Harry nods and orders that for me, looking back up as he asks another question.

"That all, babe?" I nod.

"Thank you. But I can pay for myself, you're already paying so much for this trip." I say, feeling guilty.

"Hey, it's no problem, Dais. My parents gave me lots of money when I was younger and I always saved it waiting for the perfect time to use it, and I finally found that perfect person to spend it on. So please, it's honestly all my pleasure to pay for this." He smiles and squeezes my hand. My heart throbs, my chest literally hurting at how kind he is.

"Thank you, Harry."

"Anytime, Dais." He kisses my forehead, his lips lingering on my skin for a while making my stomach flutter. "I'm honestly so fucking knackered, I'm just going to take a short nap on your shoulder while we wait for our food to come, if that's okay." A light chuckle comes out of my mouth— I definitely would have laughed a lot harder though if I wasn't this tired.

"Of course." I smile, seeing how cute and happy he became when I said yes. I sit back against the hard chair to make myself as comfortable as I can, Harry also getting snuggly as he rests his head on my shoulder. "Oh, I got an idea." He mumbles to himself, sitting back up and unzipping his hoodie. He carefully folds it in his hands before putting the hoodie on my shoulder and precedes to take his nap.

I sit there smiling like a complete idiot, hearing Harry's breathing get heavier as he slowly falls asleep. I decide I want to record this moment so I pull out my phone and take a few selfies of us, loving each picture even though I look like a zombie. I then remember that Harry brought a new camera he bought recently to vlog our Hawaii adventures. I slowly reach my hand out to grab the camera on the table, turning it on and pressing record before flipping it around to film me with a sleeping Harry on my shoulder.

"We are now sitting down in this small restaurant thing," I whisper because of the lack of energy. "and while we're waiting for our food, Harry here, decided he wants a quick power nap on my shoulder." I can't help but smile as I tilt the camera down to show Harry's adorable sleeping face. "Look at him." I awe as I look in the view finder.

I hear someone approaching us, my head turning to the side to see a young waitress holding a tray that contains our order. She looks like she could probably be around mine or Harry's age. She looks at me and gives me a smile, I return the gesture and watch as she place the plates and mugs onto the table. I turn my head to look at Harry and nudge him awake. He groans and rubs his eyes, a yawn coming out of his mouth.