F o r t y - e i g h t

The day I have been dreading for a few days now has finally come; it is the last day we are here in Maui. It is so sad that we will be leaving later today— seven days flew by way too fast for my liking.

"Why are you pouting so much?" I giggle, seeing a big frown on Harry's face as he puts his clothes into his luggage. But to be real, I know why he is pouting, and I have a pout just as big on the inside as well. "You've been pouting for ten minutes now," I smile with amusement. I briefly glance down at my luggage to put more clothes in, before looking back at Harry across from me.

"I'm sad. I will miss this place." His comments make me frown too, the both of us just pouting at each other.

"Me too. It's so beautiful." Harry nods with a sigh. 

"But did you have a good time?"

"Oh yes," I immediately nod my head as I think of all the activities we did in the past week. "It was one of the best times I've ever had, thank you," I crawl over to Harry to give him a big hug and a messy kiss on the cheek.

"It's my pleasure, love," he sends me a huge grin. I return to my previous spot and finish putting in the rest of my clothes before zipping up my luggage. I walk into the washroom and pack up my toiletries and makeup bag, putting those in my light blue Herschel's bag. Once I finish, I plop onto the bed, propping my head on my hands as I watch Harry zip up his luggage and put both of ours near the door.

"All done." He smiles at me, wiping his hair away from his forehead.

"Yay," I smile at him as he joins me on the bed, his face just a few inches from mine. I was about to continue talking, but the words slip out of my thoughts as I examine his features. He is one of the most beautiful men I have ever laid my eyes on.

"It looks like you're going to start dribbling with your mouth open like that." He teases me, a lazy smile on his face. I shake my head as I come back to reality, a blush forming on my face. "You're too adorable, Dais." He smiles and kisses my nose. "But you were going to say..."

"Oh," I let out a small chuckle. "I was going to ask: what is our plan for our last day here?" My hand involuntarily reaching out to play with Harry's hair. Harry smile at my actions, watching me twirl his brown locks with my index finger for a while before answering.

"Well, it's nine and we already had breakfast, so I was thinking go to the infinity pool then have lunch, and then go to the spa?" I nod my head, giving a soft smile in response.

"When's our flight again?"

"Quarter past six in the evening. So whenever you are done playing with my hair we will leave to go swimming."

"Oh, don't act like you don't like me playing with your hair." I scoff, a lingering smile on my face.

"Touché...Maybe we can sit here a bit longer then." He jokes. I look at his long flowy locks, suddenly realizing that I could braid them.

"If you actually want, we can." His face lights up at my words.

"Okay!" He sits cross-legged on top of the sheets, while I quickly go into my bag to grab some elastics. I return behind Harry, propping up on my knees for added height since Harry is so tall. I run my fingers through his hair to comb it out as Harry takes out his phone to play some tones, both of us belting out the lyrics as I braid his hair.

"You know, your hair is great for braiding. Why didn't I do this sooner?" I honestly think out loud making Harry laugh.

"My eyes are tearing up with how hard you are yanking my hair, Dais." I see his hand raising up to his face.