S i x t e e n

Sorry for not updating in forever! I was really sick but I'm better now! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Happy holidays to everyone!  

==========================

S i x t e e n 

Going into yoga class, I expected to disappear from all my problems for a while. But the whole time I was there, I was thinking about Harry. I tried and tried to get our last conversation out of my head, but it just wouldn't leave my mind. That was the worst yoga class so far.

Driving back home, my mind is swirling with thoughts. At a red light, I let all my thoughts come forth, thinking about everything that is concerning me. I finally come to a realization and shake my head at myself. Being in an argument with Harry about something so stupid is not worth it, not at all. I value my friendship with Harry and something as silly as how old I was when I lost my virginity is not worth ruining the special bond we have. 

When I park in the parking of my building complex, I jump out of my car and grab all my stuff before quickly walking back into my flat. I gently sit on my bed and open my laptop, going back on Wattpad to try to fix this with Harry. 

daisyyy_: I was 18... 

After clicking send, I take a deep breath and stand up from my bed. I take my time changing out of my yoga clothes and into something clean. I go to the washroom to freshening up before going back onto my bed with my laptop on my legs. 

I see Harry replied and take another deep breath before taking a look what he said. 

styles94: Huh?

daisyyy_: I was 18 when I lost my virginity...

styles94: Oh..

styles94: You didn't have to tell me.

styles94: I'm sorry I pushed you so much, I shouldn't have did that, Dais.

daisyyy_: No, I'm sorry for making it such a big deal, it was a simple question. 

daisyyy_: I guess I am just really sensitive to any questions involving Nick. 

daisyyy_: He was my first love. I did everything for the first time with him. First kiss, first dance, first date, first time loving a boy, first time making love. He was even the one who went with me to my first concert. I even had my first alcoholic beverage with him. 

styles94: You guys sound perfect together. I am still sorry for bringing that question up and teasing you for not answering. 

styles94: Man, I feel more of a fucking dick now. 

daisyyy_: It's okay, don't apologize, please. 

daisyyy_: I should be the one saying sorry. When I was coming back from yoga I was actually very sad because our friendship was on the line.

styles94: Every friendship has their lows, but I wouldn't say that ours was on the line. I think our friendship is too special to ever tear apart.

daisyyy_: I hope so because I will be torn apart. 

styles94: I will be too. 

Both of us say nothing, but I am left with a soft smile on my face. I am so happy that our friendship isn't ruined. I don't know what I would have done.