F o r t y - s i x

that's an image of a part of the resort :) writing about haisy's hawaii adventures makes me realllllyyyyy want to go there so bad! ugh

oh just a warning: there's smut 😏😉

========================

F o r t y - s i x

I let out a huff of frustration, opening my eyes to be greeted by darkness. I slowly lift my head up from the pillowcase, careful not to wake Harry up as I look at the alarm clock on the bedside table. 3:34 AM. I sigh as I lay my head back down onto the pillow thinking of how ridiculous this jet lag is.

Yesterday evening, Harry and I stayed at the beach talking, taking pictures, going into the ocean for a swim and then had a stroll along the shore as the sun settled beyond the horizon. We then decided to come back into our room since we were so knackered from a whole day of travelling and the jet lag. We took turns showering and then decided to watch a movie on the huge TV but eventually fell asleep cuddled up together in the bed. And 8 hours later here I am, wide awake.

"Daisy?" I hear Harry whisper besides me. I mentally cheer with happiness knowing Harry is up too.

"Yeah." I smile as I reply back, turning my head in his direction even though I can't see his face.

"You up?"

"No, Harry. I'm sleep-talking." I sarcastically reply back, earning a chuckle from the both of us.

"Jet lag?"

"Yup. Are you completely wide awake as well?"

"Yeah. Do you want to start our day already?"

"Might as well, I mean, what else are we going to do?" I laugh. Harry and I settle to an agreement, both of us sitting up and turning on the lamp on our side tables. I blink a few times to adjust my eyes to the bright lights, looking at Harry and already seeing him smiling at me.

"Good morning, Dais." He leans forward, kissing me on the cheek. The ends of my lips instinctively curve up as I feel his warm, soft lips on my skin.

"Good morning, Harry." I say, both of us just staring and smiling at each other. "So what can we do at 3:36 in the morning?" I ask him, seeing his eyes widen.

"That's the time?" I nod. "What's the time difference between here and New York?"

"6 hours."

"Damn."

"I know."

"I don't know if they have anything open at this time." He says unsure, his lips pursing to the side as he grabs some brochures from the bedside table.

"Hungry?" I ask, seeing him open the dining brochure.

"Kind of, actually." He blushes. "Aren't you?" Now when he mentions it, I can actually go for some food right now.

"Well now I am." I laugh. Harry smiles at me before looking back down at the paper, opening the other flaps to read more information. "Whoa, Dais, look at this. There's an all-night dining."

"Really?" I ask, peering at the brochure.

"Yeah, and it's at the restaurant besides the main pool."

"That's perfect!" I excitedly say.

"I know right! Let's get changed?" I nod, jumping out of the bed and walking over to my clothes in the drawers underneath the TV. Harry does the same, kneeling besides me as we look for something to wear.