F o r t y - f i v e

i just want to quickly say THANK YOUUU for all the support i have been getting for this story. it just reached 400k reads, 19k votes and 10k comments, which is so freaking amazing, like i can't wrap my head around it. thank you, thank you, thank you!! i love you sooooo much 😘

=====================

F o r t y - f i v e

"This place is so gorgeous." I awe when I enter our hotel room. My mouth is wide open, and so are my eyes. I turn around in a full circle looking at how beautiful the room is.

As soon as you enter, you see the huge bed with fluffy pillows and the sheets that are all nice and tidy. Then when you look to the left of the bed, there's a side table with a lamp on it, and a mirror with a golden frame on the adjacent wall. When I look to the right side of the room, there's a huge dark brown dresser, a flat screen TV on top for us to watch when we are nice and cozy in bed. On the other side of the bed is another side table, then besides that is a pink coloured sofa with a coffee table in front. There's also a table with two comfy looking chairs in the other corner.

And then there's the balcony. I take off my bag and put it besides my luggage on the floor before walking to the glass sliding doors, a huge smile on my face. I walk past the patio chairs and table, looking out and seeing the huge pool outside in the centre of the resort. And then past the hotel is the beautiful beach and water. This place is beyond gorgeous.

"Wow look at that view." Harry sneaks up behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist with his head on top of my shoulder as he looks at the view. I smile as I feel his cheek pressed up against mine, my mind still not believing he did this for me.

"I'm going to say something cheesy here but it's the complete truth; it's not as beautiful as you." I can't help but awe at his words, my heart throbbing and my stomach fluttering like crazy. I rest my hands on his, giving them a squeeze while kissing his cheek.

"I love you." I say, turning around in his hold and cupping his cheeks. He smiles down at me, leaning down so our lips touch.

"I love you just as much, maybe even more, Daisy Thompson."

"Not possible, Harry Styles." Before he can argue back, I mould my lips against his, my eyes closing shut as he holds me closer towards him. He captures my bottom lip in between his teeth, tugging on it slightly before letting it go. I smile as we attach our lips once more, my tongue swiping over his lips.

"That's a pretty smart way to shut me up." He says making me smirk. I kiss his lips two more times before pulling away.

"It is, isn't it." He smirks down at me, his dimples showing making me smile.

"I really want to get into the pool." I state as I lean against the railings once more, looking down at the pool and the people swimming in it.

"Me too. But what should we do first? Get something to eat, explore or go swimming?"

"On the ride here from the airport, I realized just how hungry I was. And I'm still starving." I say as I put my hand on my stomach.

"Oh true, you didn't eat any of the meals on the plane." He realizes. "Okay then let's go get something to eat!" He jumps with excitement and runs into the room.

We enter the washroom, both of us freshening up at the same time since there are two sinks. I brush my teeth and wash my face before putting on moisturizer and some mascara to make me look a bit more put together. I take out my hair from my bun, redoing it so it's neater. Then I walk back to my suitcase and take out my black bikini top and bottoms, along with my black high waisted shorts and a white see-through tank top.