T h i r t y - t w o

i just wanna say, chris pratt is baeeeee :)

=======================

T h i r t y - t w o

Harry <3: I'm coming to your place now :)

Me: Okay!! I'm so excited ahhh :D

Harry <3: Sameeee! It's gonna be a sick night, Dais <3

Me: You're so amazing for getting these tickets, thank you Harry <3333 :*

Harry <3: It's no problem at all, babe xx.

A huge, goofy smile is on my face as I lock my phone, looking back in the mirror to continue curling my hair in light curls. When I finish up doing the backside of my head, I look in the mirror observing my look.

For makeup I put on concealer, foundation, black eyeshadow, pencil eyeliner along my lower waterline, winged eyeliner, mascara, blush and red lip stick. With a smile on my face, I head over to my closet, peeling off my towel around my body. I slip on a pair of black underwear and bra, also putting on a pair of tights. I grab the black dress I bought with Harry yesterday from Brandy Melville, putting it over my frame and doing a little twirl since I love the way the material feels over my body. I add on a long, knitted, cream cardigan since it is winter. I also put on white socks and my black converse that I also got yesterday. I was going to pay for both the dress and converse, but Harry being Harry refused and insisted on paying, which is so sweet of him to do.

The door bell rings, along with three light knocks. I scream with excitement inside of my head, jogging over to the door and opening it for Harry.

"Whoa." Harry says when he sees my makeup and clothes. I smile shyly as he looks back into my eyes, his own wide with surprise.

"You look really beautiful, Dais." He lowly says, stepping into my apartment with open arms. I enter his warmth, my head resting on his chest as my arms wrap tightly around his torso.

"Thank you." I smile, pulling away to see what he is wearing. My eyes wonder down his perfect body, noticing he is wearing a black see through button down shirt, showing off his toned abs and tattoos. He matches his outfit with his famous black jeans and black boots, a black fedora also resting on top of his long curls. 

"Damn, Harry." I whistle, fanning my face for the full effect. Harry chuckles, grabbing my body and crushing it against him in a tight, warm filled hug. 

"You love the shirt, don't you?" He whispers into my ear, his voice raspy. 

"Why wouldn't I." I reply back, giving Harry a playful wink. "Let's go?" I smile.

"Let's go. Vamanos." 

"Where are we going?" I sing, clapping my hands three times. "Barclays Center!" I say, finishing off with a loud laugh. Harry laughs along with me, holding his hand out for a high five. 

"That was a good one." He says as I meet my palm with his. 

The two of us walk out of my apartment with huge, excited smiles on our faces. I rush down the stairs since I'm too excited, Harry laughing at me when I almost trip. I smack him on the arm because of that, in which Harry gives me a hug and kisses my cheek as an apology while chuckling. 

On the car ride there we blast Imagine Dragon's songs to get pumped up. I tap my hand on my leg to the beat of the song, looking out the window as we pass by buildings. When Demons starts to play I find myself singing along. When I hear Harry singing too, I stop singing and just watch him as he sings so perfectly while looking so naturally beautiful.