T w o

T w o  

I look at the reply with my mouth curled with disgust. My brows frown even more, making the muscles strain on my forehead. I reread the comment another time, and another, each time making the anger rising inside me once more. 

Who do they think they are to say all those stuff?

It angers me. I was just voicing my thoughts and my feelings and they just push me down saying that love is not meant to be and happily ever afters are non existent. It angers me. So much. 

But why is it affecting me this greatly? Why is a simple reply making me this worked up. It shouldn't. I don't even know who this person is. I don't even know if the face behind the account is female or male. Their comment shouldn't me making me this angry. But it is, and I am boiling with rage.

I shake my head, resting my fingertips on the keyboard and start typing away my feelings. 

Listen, @styles94 I was just voicing out my opinions and I don't need you to put me down like that. You're right that not all love is meant to be but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't have their happily ever after. Jessy and Tom have been getting constant shit after meeting each other. There were people who didn't agree with their relationship, people trying to bring them to their downfall. They have gone through so much trouble and the least they could have is to be alive, together. Maybe this might show the reality in this world but what if a little fantasy and hope is just what some people need. Not everyone's lives are perfect and maybe for some, this book would have gave them a bigger spark of hope. But now it just crushes them even more than before.

I click enter and take a deep breath to calm my racing heart. Each second that I continue thinking about the book and the reply from styles94, the more my heart starts to ache. The feeling intensifies so great that I am unable to hold back my feelings. The anger vanishes as fast as it came, and replaces with extreme sadness. 

My vision starts to blur again as my breathing starts to get hitched with the sobs that are threatening to release. I curl up into a ball once more, but instead of moping around from that stupid book, I am moping around from the stupid things that happened in my life. 

I hear the familiar pang of my laptop signalling I have received another email, for sure from styles94 replying to the comment. But I ignore the notification, not up for his shit right now. I I already had too much today. So I stay in my spot and let all the emotions I had been holding it in for so long. And it actually feels nice to finally let it out. With each sob and tear that rolls down my cheek, I feel the weight on my chest slowly dissipating. 

I scream along with my cries, and I trash around along with my sadness, wanting to let every emotion poor out of me without filters. I hate this. This is so unfair. Everything is so unfair. 

After god knows how long, exhaustion starts to take over my body and I fall into a deep slumber, trying to sleep away my problems.