T h i r t y - f i v e

i'm horrible at promises i am so so sorry. i love you so much. thank you for sticking with this story even though i have been terrible with updates recently. your support always means the world to me :*

==========================

T h i r t y - f i v e

My mind is blank as I rest my head against Harry's chest, our arm's wrapped around each other. I can feel the heat from his body on my cheek making my whole body warm, and I can hear Harry's breathing along with the thumping of his heart. I try my best not to think of how much I am going to miss this- just sitting around silently in each other's arms. 

I take a deep breath to refrain myself from getting emotional again. Instead I focus on the trees and buildings that are passing by outside the window to distract my mind. Harry's dad is driving an escalade he rented, Harry and I are in the back seats on our way back to my apartment. We both decided that it would be easier for the both of us if we say our goodbyes there instead of the airport. 

And even though I don't want Harry to leave, I understand why he is doing it. I can't imagine how horrible he must be feeling inside knowing how much anger and hatred is built up within his family. Family isn't supposed to be like that. Family is supposed to be the people you can always count on and love with all your heart, no matter what. 

I am just really relieve that all of Harry's furniture and items are back in his apartment other than being shipped to London. That fact makes me feel so much better because then I know Harry will come back. 

"Are you alright?" Harry whispers, his voice sending vibrations throughout his chest. I look up at my gorgeous boyfriend, sending him a small smile. 

"Yeah." I breathe out, changing my position so I am leaning against Harry's side. 

Harry takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Dais." He pauses. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I am leavi-"

"Harry, it's okay." I cut him off gently, squeezing his side to reassure both him and myself because I could already start to feel my nose stinging. "You don't need to apologize. It's something that you have to do and I understand. You will come b-back and it will be fine." I say, my voice wavering as tears are starting to form once more in my eyes. 

I hold my breath to try to stop the stinging in my nose and the tears in my eyes, but a lump grows in my throat. The pain intensifies in the middle of my chest, my heart literally hurting. I open my mouth to breathe, but when I do, a choke suddenly comes out of my mouth. Before I know it I am balling for the third time today. 

"Shhh, D-dais. Please don't c-cry." Harry says even though he himself is also unable to hold back his tears. 

"I'm j-just going to miss y-you so much, Har-ry." I hiccup, my breathing going really uneven. My grasp around his fame tightens, the two of us hugging each other for dear life. 

"I-I'm going to m-miss you too, Dais. S-so much." 

We fall into silence, just absorbing each other's presence and warmth as we try to calm down. The both of us are still crying, a few sobs escaping every few seconds. And even though our faces and necks are filled with tears, we don't bother wiping them with our hands since we don't want to let go of each other. 

When our breathing finally goes back to normal, exhaustion suddenly hits me. I just feel so physically and mentally exhausted from everything that's happening today. I see Harry reach into his pocket and pull out a pack of tissues. I thank him softly as he hands me two tissues, the both of us wiping our faces and blowing our noses.