S i x

S i x 

I am beyond upset to go on Wattpad. I can't believe how one person could affect me this much. I can't believe how one person could make my love for Wattpad turn into something I despise with all my heart. I hate it. I hate how he made this happen to me. I hate styles94. 

That message deeply affected me. Styles94 crossed the boundaries, that was way too far. And ever since he messaged, I always find myself waking up late and going to bed early.  I just feel so tired and so exhausted about everything. I still do my everyday routine, going to the cafe down the street, then going to work at the small book store down the block, and return to my apartment after my shift. I don't think styles94 could ever change that.

When I reach home, I go on Netflix and YouTube, watching videos and movies to spend the rest of my day. I don't go on Wattpad anymore. I can't stand the site. It's different and unusual not going on that website, and even though I hate Wattpad at the moment, it is constantly in my mind. From when I wake up, to when I eat breakfast at the cafe, to when I am helping costumers, to when I am eating dinner, all the way to when I sleep at night. Wattpad and styles94's comment is constantly in my mind and it drives me insane.

After four days of avoiding it as much as I could, the feeling is unbearable. There is a burning feeling inside of me dying to go on Wattpad and lash out on this person, to give him a taste of his own medicine. So that's exactly what I do. I open a new link, going on Wattpad and logging in. When the page loads, I click on my conversation with styles94 and immediately start typing away. 

daisyyy_: If we are playing this game, styles94, then I think I should have my turn. I think you are a fucking posh British boy who is rich and always eats at fancy restaurants. I think you have the most perfect life with all that fucking money of yours, buying expensive sports cars, expensive watches, a big ass fucking house. I bet you even have your own fucking private jet and think you are as royal as the Queen for fuck sakes! You are that boy who thinks he's the fucking best and is the smartest and wisest person compared to everyone else. I bet you are that boy who is so full of himself, so egoistical and thinks you could have all the ladies falling on their knees for you with the snap of your fingers. You are that boy who loVES TO ANNOY PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM ANGRY AND UPSET BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT! WELL GUESS WHAT, STYLES94, NOT EVERYONE ADORES YOU SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! CAN'T YOU JUST GET A HINT AND STOP MESSAGING ME?! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! 

I sign out and take a deep breath feeling satisfied with my reply. The feeling inside my chest is lighter and it feels like I could actually breathe again. Muscles everywhere in my body instantly relax, my eyebrows raising in their natural position and a smile reaching my lips, feeling proud with my actions. Coming from someone who constantly oppresses their feelings, it feels good to let it out.

I hope that it finally clicked into that thick skull of his that I don't want anything to do with him. I hope he realizes what a douche bag he is and finally leaves me the fuck alone. If he doesn't, then I will block him. 

I take a quick shower and pull on warm comfy clothes. I decide to take a walk outside in the park besides my building complex to relax and enjoy the autumn air. The sun is setting making the sky a beautiful purple and pink colour, an orange colour around the sun. I take a seat on a nearby bench, taking deep, calming breathes. The air is so refreshing. It feels so nice. 

I look up at the sky and watch the sun set with a smile on my face. When the sky is a dark blue, I get up, deciding it's time to go back inside, taking my time as I do so. I make myself a nice cup of hot chocolate and snuggle under the covers watching comedy movies until I can't open my eyes any longer, falling asleep tangled up in my blanket, and feeling so at peace. 

==========================

Thank you for 1K reads and getting this story #292 in fan fiction and #403 in teen fiction! 

Vote, comment, share and follow! :)

~ May <3