T w e n t y

I found that quote (pic attached) on tumblr and I automatically thought of Netpals when Harry sent Daisy a message with a simple 'Hi.' I thought it was super cute and it perfectly fits with the story :) 

=========================

T w e n t y 

I curse under my breath hopping on one foot with pain. 

"Fucking chair." I stick my middle finger up at the inanimate object, angry that i bumped into it. My pinky toe feels like it's bleeding, which it isn't thankfully, but I try to suck up the pain as I continue scrambling around my apartment trying to get ready in time. 

I look at the clock and see it is 11:35. I am incredibly nervous and because of that I keep forgetting what I was going to do, making me going in circles.

"Oh right, socks." I mutter under my breath and quickly walk to my drawer, slipping on a pair of white anklets. 

I look in my full length body mirror, scanning my outfit to see if I look okay. Black jeans, white shirt, red plaid shirt on top. I groan and shake my head, peeling my clothes from my body. I open my closet, searching through shirts to find something else to wear. 

"A-ha." I say and slip on the grey sweater. I look through my drawer and take out blue ripped jeans, slipping them on carefully so I don't accidentally rip the jeans with my foot. 

I look in the mirror again and scratch my head with frustration, not sure if this looks any better. Looking at the clock again, I see it is 11:40 and decide there's no time to change again. So I quickly run to my front door, slipping on my winter jacket and combat boots, grabbing my purse before going out of my apartment. 

"Wait, my hat. Fuck." I enter my apartment again, running to grab my black beanie. I carefully put it on my head, fixing my hair in the mirror before exiting and locking the door behind me. 

I run down the stairs, hoping into my car before starting it up and driving down the road. I reach Starbucks in no time, parking on the side of the road before exiting and walking to the building as thoughts swirl my mind. 

My breathing is fast as the adrenaline kicks inside of my body. My hands are sweaty and clammy. I gulp thinking of the worst things that can happen. 

I look throughout the store, seeing if I can spot Harry. Not seeing him, I slip into an available table, taking a deep breath to try to calm myself down. I look at my phone and see it's only 11:50. I unlock my iPhone, going to Harry's texts. 

Me: I'm here. 

I put my phone on the table as I look around the store again, seeing if I missed him before when I looked. A second later I hear my phone ring. I snatch it with nervous hands, reading the text a few times since the words aren't processing in my brain. 

Harry :) : I'm here too. 

The bell dings signalling someone either entered the store or left. I turn my head to the door and see a boy wearing black skinny jeans, brown boots, an unbuttoned black coat letting me see that he is wearing a white shirt and red flannel on top. Long brown curls fall down to his shoulder, underneath a green beanie. 

As soon as I look at him, I know it is him. That is Harry.

I see his eyes scan the store and when they come closer to me, my breathing stops. He turns his head again and his eyes land on me, our eyes connecting. After a second, we both let out a small smile before he makes his way over to me. I look down, and close my eyes for a second, taking a deep breath.