Who Are You Right Now?

Chapter 185

Who Are You Right Now?

                        "OH MY GOSH, GUYS PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" Chelsea was a nervous wreck as she watched Trevor and Spin attempt to restrain you. Let's just say, they were doing Samantha a huge favor... Samantha stood across the room as she watched you attempt to get to her. "AAAAAAAUURRGH! LET ME GOOOOO!!!!" "[Yn]... I know you're mad but you gotta relax okay?" "Please relax...Take deep breathes." You looked into Trevor's eye; he could see the rage burning within you. "Breathe," he said demonstrating, "Come on down to 0." Your eyes began to flood with tears. Suddenly, you stopped and sat right on the couch near by. Both of your hands were covering your face in embarrassment. "THATS REAL FUCKED UP DIGGY.... ON YOUR PART... AND YOU SAMANTHA... WHY Y'ALL AIN'T JUST TELL HER! LOOK WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL DID! SHES BROKEN RIGHT NOW!" Monique was the only person speaking right now becus everyone else was at a lost for words. Daniel stood in the corner, kneeling in shame. He stood up and spotted you on the couch sobbing. Everyone jumped when he punched the wall. "Aye.. Dig c'mon brotha.." Roger went over to console him. Monique walked over to Samantha, "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DISRESPECTING MY BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT... YOU HAVE NO MORALS! WHAT SO EVER!!!" She was motionless right now. Even though she was drunk, she still had some kind of sense. Suddenly, she started sobbing to the floor, "I'M SORRY [YN]... I.. I'M SORRY!!! I JUST LOVE DANIEL SO MUCH... I LOVE HIM... I LOVED HIM." "Nah uh, get this drunk hot mess outta here... please dawg.. Before I fuck her up." Darnell was pissed... "AYE DIGGY... ALL I KNOW IS THAT THAT SHIT BETTER HAVE OCCURED BEFORE Y'ALL GOT TOGETHER." "THANK YOU," Monique gave Darnell a dap. Everyone else stared at Samantha make a fool of herself. She was wasted... "GET UP SAMANTHA! I'M CALLING A CAB!" Jacob scooped her up and led her towards the door. All of a sudden, you got up and ran over to her! You grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to the floor. "GET HER, GET HER!!!" "NAW, LET HER GET A FEW LICKS IN!" "MONIQUE!!!!" Suddenly, Monique tried to jump in too; luckily the boys held her back. Mo was your ready to hold it down for you. Spin and Trevor pulled you off of Sam. You got one last kick in as they brought you back to the couch. Jacob, once  again, had to scoop her up and lead her out the room. "Come on Sam, LETS GO!!" That left you, Daniel, Spin, Chelsea, Monique, Roger, Alexis (Roger's date if you forgot), Darnell and Roxanne. You were pissed dawg... beyond... Your anger was mixed with sadness. The boys, after several minutes, got you to sit back down. Roxanne and Chelsea sat on the couch holding you as you continued to sob... Monique wasn't having that shit though; she was still pacing the floor. "I WAS SO CLOSE TO SOCKING THAT BITCH!! AND WHERE THE FUCK IS DIGGY AT?!" He was in the corner with Roger. Daniel was a complete joke right now to everyone. Daniel said something to Roger, than the two of them walked over towards you. He stood a couple feet away from you. Darnell watched you in pain... He was sick of seeing you ache; he wished he could relieve you sometimes. "You are a piece of shit Diggy," Darnell stood up and walked over to him. "Y'all ain't gotta hold me back," he shoo'ed away the boys, "He's not worth my punch..." Everyone watched, "My only concern is that one over there, crying her eyes out..." Daniel was silent; he ain't know what to say. "YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK WENT DOWN BETWEEN YOU TWO!" Daniel took a deep breathe, then wiped his eyes. "*cough-cough* *ahem* Look... it's not what it appears to be... Listen... Me and Samantha," he pointed towards the door, "We had sex ONCE!!! ONCE OKAY!!!" His yell took everyone back. "IT BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN WHEN [YN] WAS WITH YOU!" He turned over and yelled back in Darnell's face, "NO!!!!! IT WASN'T!!! I'VE NEVER CHEATED ON MY GIRLFRIEND BEFORE! We hooked up a lil while after me and ex split. It was late night in the studio," he said getting emotional, "Me and Jacob had a late night studio session. He left to go get food... She had been eyeing me all night so I gave it to her. It happened only, once! ONCE! I SWEAR!!!" "WHY YOU AIN'T JUST TELL [YN] THEN?" "I WOULD HAVE, HONESTLY BUT I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT SHIT! IT MEANT NOTHING TO ME!" Monique, "That's bullshit... how'd you forget that you smashed?" He shrugged, "LISTEN! It may be bullshit to you... but its the truth... ALRIGHT!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO IN THIS ROOM CAN RELATE... BUT HAVING SEX AND MAKING LOVE ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS...That meaningless shit was nothing to me. Had that been something of great significance to me... I would have told you baby," he said staring at you. Your head was in your lap. "Okay okay, so I believe what he's saying," Spin said standing up, "I've known this dude for so many years..." "You just saying that cus he's your boy... " "YOU DAMN RIGHT... I STICK BY HIS SIDE NO MATTER WHAT! YES, WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG. I'M NOT JUSTIFYING THAT IT WASN'T! BUT I BELIEVE HIM ABOUT SAMANTHA. FELLAS, COME ON... How many times have y'all hooked up with someone just cus.... I been through so many females... AND WHAT? The truth of it is, sometimes we don't always remember... Especially if its casual sex." The guys all nodded. "I see where Daniel is coming from... I been with a lot of dudes... its meaningless... Unless that person is special to you," Roxanne said looking at you. You sat there and listened but you weren't tryna hear it. You appreciated them all trying  make sense of it but it hurt so much.... so so much. "I don't know what to think of anything right now..." Everyone around in silence. Daniel walked over to you, standing right in front of you. "Baby.... Please look at me." "I think we should let them have a moment..." "A few moments at that." Everyone stood up. "We love you [Yn]." All the girls huddled over to hug you. "You fucked up Dig, hope you can make something work." "Thanks." The room cleared out. Daniel sat beside you, "Tell me what you're thinking [Yn]..." 

End of Chapter 185

Go ahead, tell him what you're thinking....